• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Putting aside the other crap that you spew to distract, please post a link to these statistics. I cannot find them on the FBI website.

Claiming that I spew crap to distract yet it's been what 20 plus posts from you and JW and not one addressed my actual argument. I've even said I basically agree with your point of view and you still try and disagree with me because it's me. Can't actually say what you disagree with though.

if you can't do basic internet I'm not the guy to help you. I can't stand directing people though computer stuff.

Claiming that I spew crap to distract yet it's been what 20 plus posts from you and JW and not one addressed my actual argument. I've even said I basically agree with your point of view and you still try and disagree with me because it's me. Can't actually say what you disagree with though.

if you can't do basic internet I'm not the guy to help you. I can't stand directing people though computer stuff.

What is the actual argument?

DKJhx9l.gif

I imagine the fact that a multi faceted social strategy is required to deal with a problem such as America's gun culture is a given for most people of modest intelligence, not a revelation. I'd wager it's also fairly obvious that the biggest benefit can be had in the shortest amount of time (which realistically will still be a fairly long period) by controlling access to firearms.

Mate, if this doesn't answer sufficiently you're beyond hope. I think the problem, is your 'argument' is better suited to 7 year old kids. It is a conclusion any halfwit could, and should, reach.

Will not provide evidence of what you have based argument on. Time to call bullshit.

Mate, if this doesn't answer sufficiently you're beyond hope. I think the problem, is your 'argument' is better suited to 7 year old kids. It is a conclusion any halfwit could, and should, reach.

Will not provide evidence of what you have based argument on. Time to call bullshit.

Well at least I have given an argument. Better than arguing with someone without even being able to state what you are disagreeing with.

I gave you you step by step instructions how to find the figures. If you can't do that, not my issue. The funny thing is I couldn't care less if you call bullshit, like I said take it up with the fbi.

Last edited:
Well at least I have given an argument. Better than arguing with someone without even being able to state what you are disagreeing with.

I gave you you step by step instructions how to find the figures. If you can't do that, not my issue. The funny thing is I couldn't care less if you call bullshit, like I said take it up with the fbi.

No Barry. All you have done is put two statements forward. One based on fictional statistics or statistics you refuse to provide a link to; and another that is so basic it goes without saying (being that to change gun culture in the US various strategies will need to be employed, as with any broad social change). Kudos champ.

No Barry. All you have done is put two statements forward. One based on fictional statistics or statistics you refuse to provide a link to; and another that is so basic it goes without saying (being that to change gun culture in the US various strategies will need to be employed, as with any broad social change). Kudos champ.

If what I said is so basic it goes without saying why are you and JW disagreeing with me at every chance possible.

I told you where the statics were. Are you trying to say they are wrong because you can't find them. If you are I'll let you know that's a logical fallacy, I know how you like pointing them out. Looks like you need to read up on logical fallacies as well as googling for dummies.

did you just learn "logical falllacy" today?

you never had an argument. you simply regurgitated pro gun propoganda, which has been in line with your previous posts.

and i think repacked is right, what you think your point is and what you actually put accross are two different things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not insult retards or anyone else.
Why do you Kunce get personal when you disagree. FFS?