• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
this is the worst argument of all the pro-gun arguments.

"if there was someone with a concealed carry permit there" bla bla.

even if there was they would probably have piss running down there leg and shaking so much they don't even think to draw there gun. people watch to many movies.

where has the most shooting in the first world? america..who has the most guns? hmm weird...

I've never been in the pro gun crowd, I always though the US gun laws were crazy but after being there and in some areas every second person we talked to was carrying a gun I wouldn't have a problem believing they would be happy to shoot back at a terrorist.

Not saying one way is right or not, I don't know anymore. I always through we had it right and the US were crazy. Don't know now.

I've never been in the pro gun crowd, I always though the US gun laws were crazy but after being there and in some areas every second person we talked to was carrying a gun I wouldn't have a problem believing they would be happy to shoot back at a terrorist.

Not saying one way is right or not, I don't know anymore. I always through we had it right and the US were crazy. Don't know now.

yeh thats why you need it in the USA to combat there insane gun laws, self reinforcing cycle. where as we civilized countrys have no real issue with gun violence outside of organised crime.

you really have to question the country you live in when you need to be packing heat to go down the shops for a loaf of bread, or to a concert.

and people might be all up for shooting someone, but they wont know untill the time comes. think how much training soldiers go through to mentally condition them to stand their ground and return fire. human instinct is to run like fuck, unless you are confident in your abilities.

Last edited:
yeh thats why you need it in the USA to combat there insane gun laws, self reinforcing cycle. where as we civilized countrys have no real issue with gun violence outside of organised crime.

you really have to question the country you live in when you need to be packing heat to go down the shops for a loaf of bread, or to a concert.

Problem is the US isn't Australia. Different country, different circumstances, different values. Gun restrictions like Australia are not coming any time soon, I don't see it working their either. The gun buy back in aus was like a few hundred thousand guns. There the 300 million guns in the US, how is that likely to work. Calling for Aus style gun laws in the US is a oversimplified and likely ineffective solution for the US in my opinion.

I loved my time in the US. A lot less nanny state than aus. Fuck, here someone severes a big meal in a fast food chain and we have people calling for a ban on fatty meals.

no the US royally fucked that one up with the second amendment. a civilized society should have no need for guns outside law enforcement and the armed forces. i even find it a bit sick that they want to shoot dead anyone who comes onto their property. yeh if someone breaks into your home they deserve a good fucking hiding and some jail time, but take their life?

no the US royally fucked that one up with the second amendment. a civilized society should have no need for guns outside law enforcement and the armed forces. i even find it a bit sick that they want to shoot dead anyone who comes onto their property. yeh if someone breaks into your home they deserve a good fucking hiding and some jail time, but take their life?

According to you it is.

The US seemed a pretty good place when I was there.

More uses for guns than shooting people.

Pretty simplified thinking that you have the answers to Americas gun laws especially with those uneducated comments.

well i was present at a mass school shooting, but sure, bazza always know better.

just go look at any statistic on shootings in america, doubt you have ever looked at any data in your life. and i have spent plenty of time there as well. infact just 2 weeks ago was a shooting in the town i spent plenty of time in with my ex's family, colorado springs.

and as usual you are so dumb you make up arguments in your head. where did i say I had the answers to there gun laws? ive been talking to how they are fucked up, not once did i say I have the answer. but go on, pretend i did so it helps your own case.

well i was present at a mass school shooting, but sure, bazza always know better.

just go look at any statistic on shootings in america, doubt you have ever looked at any data in your life. and i have spent plenty of time there as well. infact just 2 weeks ago was a shooting in the town i spent plenty of time in with my ex's family, colorado springs.

and as usual you are so dumb you make up arguments in your head. where did i say I had the answers to there gun laws? ive been talking to how they are fucked up, not once did i say I have the answer. but go on, pretend i did so it helps your own case.

I always know better? You gone down that path. You seem to have missed where I said I don't have the answers for the US gun laws and I'm not full of myself enough to say I know better than them.

And now all you resort to is insulting me rather than discussing the actual argument. Gives a pretty good indication on the strength of your arguments.

That's for the insight.

lol. can you even read? every response you have seems to have little basis on what your quoting.

do you never notice that no one ever agree's with what you say on here? maybe that should be a little insight into your ignorance.

this is all you do, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

boring.

and i resort to insulting you as debating you is like banging your head against a wall. might as well head down the boozer and find some bogan tradie pissed out is face, will probably get more out of that conversation than one with you.

Last edited:
seriously think about it, i was at a school shooting as a kid.

do you not think that would cause a person to know slightly more than the average idiot about guns and their effects on society? Think how many people I have had debates with on this from both sides of the camp.

But sure, according do you im uneducated on the matter. despite your rationale being "the us seems a pretty good place"

You are making the totally wrong argument. Who has ever said gun crime is good, no one is happy with that or argued that gun crime is ok. You are just stating the obvious and trying to turn that into your win for your argument.

You are also making the big assumption the changing the gun laws would make it better.

Yes you are uneducated in thinking guns are only for shooting people.

again where did i say what the gun laws should be? please quote me..please. yet another strawman from
you

i said america is fucked and made refrence to needing a gun to go buy bread.

you said it seems a pretty good place to you, countering my comments on how bad it is. so i posted some facts to show u how bad it is.

as ussual you cant read or follow an argument

Last edited:
Basically in amongst your poor attempts at insults towards me all your points have been is

gun crime is bad, agree

and less deaths by guns is better, no shit.

Not sure why you needed to resort to insults to get to that point

again where did i say what the gun laws should be? please quote me..please. yet another strawman from
you

you said it seems a pretty good place to you, countering my comments on how bad it is. so i posted some facts to show u how bad it is.

Again with the insults. That's all you seem to have. Saying I can't read but you can't seem to put forward any argument without attacking the person rather than making a decent argument.

Need a gun to buy bread. Lol.

well looks like we can add yet another topic to the list of things you know little about.

go back to my earlier post, do you really think this is a subject im un-educated on? lol

Last edited:
you

Look at your posts, you said America has insane gun laws. So if they have it so insanely wrong please inform us how you know better. Which you must if it's so insane as you claim.

Probably look back over your own posts before claiming others can't read.

Before you mention gun crime stats again. I'll fill you in, no one is arguing that point. That's why I've been ignoring your comments about that. It's not even an argument. You mentioned strawman argument. Lol.

Look at your posts, you said America has insane gun laws. So if they have it so insanely wrong please inform us how you know better. Which you must if it's so insane as you claim.

Probably look back over your own posts before claiming others can't read.

Before you mention gun crime stats again. I'll fill you in, no one is arguing that point. That's why I've been ignoring your comments about that. It's not even an argument. You mentioned strawman argument. Lol.

yawn. claiming they are insane, which they are, doesnt mean i have the solition, hence i didnt offer one.

if you are arguing they arnt insane you ovviously think there is no issues, hence the need to enlighten you of some facts.

with a murder rate like that in chicago, yes, it is insane. also my refrence to the second amedment kinda hints at the fact there is no solution. probably went over your head as ussual