• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
To be fair, US actions have resulted in far more civilian deaths than Muslim terrorists in the last decade, even more so if we extend the lens to the last century.

The actions are abhorrent on both sides, nothing justifies the actions undertaken by the terrorists in Paris last night. But to think that "The West" is the innocent party in all of this is I think a bit ignorant.

Last edited:
With regards to cultural diversity being a one way street, I'd argue that the Western Culture is by far the most "dominant" as far as penetration in to other cultures. It's only now that other cultures are starting to creep back in to ours.

That's an old and ridiculous argument brutus, in fact it's not even an argument, keep this discussion in context.

That's an old and ridiculous argument brutus, in fact it's not even an argument, keep this discussion in context.

I'd imagine you're referring to my comment that Western actions have resulted in more Muslim civilian deaths.

Can you explain why you think it's ridiculous?

With regards to keeping it on topic, I was only responding to other comments made in the thread.

Nothing justifies what happens, not at all, but I think it's ignorant for the civilians of the nations who are now being attacked to not understand that it is linked to the actions of their government and their foreign policy.

It's pretty scary, they have a plan, we don't, their plan it to basically exterminate us all, and they are quite happy to die for this, to live in the garden with god.

What we must get into context however, is that this (war) is being televised on the hour like never before.

Good to see the brains trust is back to enlighten us all. Please drop some knowledge on us...

We need a plan for this? We are all doomed then.

Yes. We had better start forming militias, cancel any international travel, scowl at people from ethnic groups other that white bread (because you know they are all plotting and scheming). We should all head for Shepparton to protest the mosque. I hope you are all paid up members of the Australian Patriotic Front.. the great Australians that they are.

We need a plan for this? We are all doomed then.

I don't know, all I'm sayin is they know what they need to do, they are all in agreeance, it's all in the book they read, it's all there, they are patient whether that takes 10 or 80 years.

Phew, thanks for the reality check. I forgot the only options here were total capitulation or Fascism. BRB...updating APF membership now....

I don't know, all I'm sayin is they know what they need to do, they are all in agreeance, it's all in the book they read, it's all there, they are patient whether that takes 10 or 80 years.
But their book does not agree with the "other" book.
[emoji20]

As an aside, where do most of these killing happen?
In gun free zones

this is the worst argument of all the pro-gun arguments.

"if there was someone with a concealed carry permit there" bla bla.

even if there was they would probably have piss running down there leg and shaking so much they don't even think to draw there gun. people watch to many movies.

where has the most shooting in the first world? america..who has the most guns? hmm weird...