• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Most impressive thing I've seen is a guy lift a mostly complete 351 cleveland from the floor to the bench. Estimated weight around 200kg and the most awkward fucking thing ever.

Reminds me of a story i once heard... a wreckers was selling any part for $50 on the proviso that the customer had to carry it to their car and load it on.

This one guy paid $50 for a complete Holden 304 injected V8. o_O

2015-10-05-07-59-16.jpg

What is the most impressive thing you guys have seen?
As silence is defending at times, so is holding back despite having the strength to lift a whole lot more than you've wisely chosen to lift. It takes true strength (in more ways than one) to hold back from exhibiting your absolute feats of strength.

Damn straight broster.

Notice that he puts it down very slowly. Later he explained that he trains on the first floor of a building with people working below so they are not allowed to drop weights.

Train like you compete.
I think the most impressive part of this is the structural integrity of that building. Half a ton, plus Benny... And all of that a couple of metres AGL...

Dayum

I think the most impressive part of this is the structural integrity of that building. Half a ton, plus Benny... And all of that a couple of metres AGL...

Dayum

yep, a good 600+ kg....being supported by two (albeit very large) human feet!!

As silence is defending at times, so is holding back despite having the strength to lift a whole lot more than you've wisely chosen to lift. It takes true strength (in more ways than one) to hold back from exhibiting your absolute feats of strength.

Oh yeah. Real impressive.