• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
that is a lot of weight considering he's over 6ft tall, I'm sure pretty much all his haters who say it's not an impressive amount are shorter than him

let me help...Ted Arcidi=very impressive.Cena=ok.im not blown away by some 115-120 kg juiced guy who can do that.

For someone of his athletic workload, this is a great squat. He works hard on his strength. Always has.

its not a great squat,put it in perspective its around 2.3 times his bodyweight,pound for pound,thats around..mine.lol.. and yes i agree he is a good athlete and would tear me and most men apart,he pales in comparison with the units of yesteryear.i stopped watching wrestling a long time ago but i know that if we put reality aside he wouldnt match up to the old guys that i grew up watching.

im not super impressed.he would of been mid level in the late 80s.certainly not a champion.cannon fodder for the Ultimate Warrior.might have to of teamed him up with Shawn Michaels and given him a tag belt.

The Warrior was huge,ripped and crazy.he used to hit the ring at 100 miles an hr and gave these garbled interviews that didnt make much sense but were funny as hell.plus he could press almost everyone.now i am admitting to ignorance here but i dont see the same intensity in this Cena guy.

What are you talking about? How is it Not a good squat?? No really, you need to explain how.

well the other thing about the Warrior from what ive read is that he would of been a nightmare to work with.I guess part of the legacy of a pro wrestler is protecting your fellow wrestlers from taking nasty bumps and it seems the Warrior was er clumsy.probably hyped up on goofballs and other assorted lollies.
That era was before Vince cleaned up the heavy steroid use(mid 90s?),so it stands to reason that those guys back then in my eyes anyway were bigger and faster.

so to round off your guys education of things that dont mean a shet,the wrestlers that stand out for me were Warrior..Goldberg..And the Rock.I think theres a bunch of guys from the late 80s to early 90s that were great too but the list is too long to mention.
I enjoyed Goldberg as he was big and explosive with a variety of funky moves,he made me come back and watch wrestling for a while,and the Rock for his mic skillz.i wasnt a great fan of his wrestling style as it was a bit bland but his mouth was hilarious.

on the plus side Cena has good looks,athleticism,articulate and is basically from what ive seen is what an all American action hero should look like.seems from the few matches ive seen he spills a lot of blood.you guys probably identify with him having grown up in his era.i didnt and dont.

Last edited:
So wrestling isn't real but his strength is bullshit because the old guys were better actors?

Cool story...

For someone of his size whose job is to pretty much jump around and do cardio for God knows how long id say that's a damn good squat regardless of whether or not he is juiced or 115kg.

well he should for his dedication and cycles. i mean thats how wwe is wwe right?