• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Arfwit

WTF, I'm a Kunce too?
My kids both do little athletics and this year my son is finally catching up to some of the other kids (he's more mathletic than athletic). A few times this week he has asked if we can do some exercise, specifically running, so we went down to the oval.

In his age group (u9) they do 400m and 800m after only doing 300m last year but we did 1600m straight up before walking a lap and he says "after this we can do 2000m." It didn't happen like that but we jogged 4 laps, walked 1, ran 3, walked 1, ran 2, walked 1, ran 1 and walked a final lap for 4km jogging and 1.6km walking.

I think my legs were hurting more than his but the Mrs is worried he won't be able to swim for lessons at school tomorrow. When we got home he was trying to work out when we could do it again next.

I can't complain, not many parents get home from work and have their kids look up from playing the Wii to say "can we do exercise?"

Boy woke up feeling fine so I guess I'll be running more often. Maybe eventually I won't have to pretend I'm not sore either...

Next thing you know you'll be weighing 65kg, living on glucose gels, wearing band aids on your nipples and leaving two hours before the missus and kids so you can jog there...

Next thing you know you'll be weighing 65kg, living on glucose gels, wearing band aids on your nipples and leaving two hours before the missus and kids so you can jog there...
Ain't nobody got time for that.

I haven't been 65kg since 1998. Went swimming today and did 700m and I was fucked. Not just puffing but mad pump in muscles I didn't realise were needed so much in swimming.

Bandaids on nipple aye? Far out its been a while I done enough cardio to need those :D

Running/sprints is pretty hardcore in my books, I am just scared my knees will fukup like it did last time I trained for city2surf.

My kids both do little athletics and this year my son is finally catching up to some of the other kids (he's more mathletic than athletic). A few times this week he has asked if we can do some exercise, specifically running, so we went down to the oval.

In his age group (u9) they do 400m and 800m after only doing 300m last year but we did 1600m straight up before walking a lap and he says "after this we can do 2000m." It didn't happen like that but we jogged 4 laps, walked 1, ran 3, walked 1, ran 2, walked 1, ran 1 and walked a final lap for 4km jogging and 1.6km walking.

I think my legs were hurting more than his but the Mrs is worried he won't be able to swim for lessons at school tomorrow. When we got home he was trying to work out when we could do it again next.

I can't complain, not many parents get home from work and have their kids look up from playing the Wii to say "can we do exercise?"

Good stuff mate. There are some great active kids out there, just don't let today tonight or A Current Affair hear that, they'd run out of stories.

Mine do gymnastics, I'd take doing laps (which I don't mind) over trying to do handstands and walk overs in the lounge room any day!

my 6 year old daughter does gymnastics and swimming. I am hoping she will like running; her mother's cousin made the final in 1972 olympics 1500m.

I ran 1500m other week, hard as, 7minutes. I am very unfit.