• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I know treat world. That was my job to enter manholes and pits etc. I encountered toxic gasses all the time. We had gas detector son our person all the time constantly monitoring. Anyhow do as you wish.

and how often would those sensors indicate death? baring in mind we are talking about a 2m hole in the ground not some underground labyrinth.

I'm a firefighter. I regularly put myself in harms way to save other people or on the bad days recover their body/remains. I was just pointing out that it isn't always the best thing to jump straight in despite being a natural reaction for some people, though I think the number of people who would do it is decreasing.

It is quite likely I would have done the same but felt I should point out the pitfalls to someone who may not have the same level of training I have.

I'm a firefighter. I regularly put myself in harms way to save other people or on the bad days recover their body/remains. I was just pointing out that it isn't always the best thing to jump straight in despite being a natural reaction for some people, though I think the number of people who would do it is decreasing.

It is quite likely I would have done the same but felt I should point out the pitfalls to someone who may not have the same level of training I have.

you mean your putting your self in harms way to help a stranger? thats not how its done mate. should only be thinking of yourself.

yes im not adovocating that a granny should be jumping in after someone, im making the asumnption taurus is a fit and able bodied man who also isnt a complete idiot.

my main position is that if you are able to help you have a duty to do so even if that means risk to your self.

people risk there lives for strangers every day and they are hero's. thank fuck everyone isnt like shrek and only thinks of them selves

You can't help them if you're laying next to them unconscious because you've suffocated either. Like I said, it has happened and people just need to assess the situation before they jump in.

we are talking about a 2m hole in the pavement. not a mining pit. and the fact taurus appears to still be alive probably highlights that it wasnt the tomb that shrek is making it out to be.

Calm down y'all.

I've done my confined spaces ticket and assessed the situation before getting in. It turned out ok.

You know what's funny, when I went back to work one of the guys was like 'here he is, the big fucken hero'. He stood back and watched and took photos and said to me 'dunno how you did that, I can't stand blood' yet infront of the others tried to be the funny guy.

I'm happy with what I did, not to be a hero, just to help out. Serves me right for sharing a story or posting something on here. There's always someone to tell you you're doing it wrong.

Take a chill pill guys.

Last edited:
Calm down y'all.

I've done my confined spaces ticket and assessed the situation before getting in. It turned out ok.

You know what's funny, when I went back to work one of the guys was like 'here he is, the big fucken hero'. He stood back and watched and took photos and said to me 'dunno how you did that, I can't stand blood' yet infront of the others tried to be the funny guy.

I'm happy with what I did, not to be a hero, just to help out. Serves me right for sharing a story on here. There's always someone to tell you you're doing it wrong.

Take a chill pill guys.

yeh well done mate, ignore people like shrek.