• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
whats your secrect to keepin focused when youre in the gym and block everything else that is going on in your life.

What headphones are you guys using these days?

These bad boys are the results of years of testing and are among the best sounding earphones I've come across. I have numerous yamaha, bose, audio technica, beats and sol republic $200+ pairs. But at a measly $9-25 you can grab a pair of these, that sound better than any earphone under $100-150 guaranteed. (audio technica ath-m50 excluded)

Non Microphone Verison
Microphone Version

Was that three sets of four?

Wait, what? What was the question?

HD+EROTIC+%25282%2529.jpg

Keep phone inside or in the armband.
Play a podcast that keeps me interested thru the headphones. Tim Ferriss, Fox Rugby or Full Credit to the Boys has done the trick lately.

What headphones are you guys using these days?

Plantronics Bluetooth headphones. Best I've had. Worth the money. Comes with an armstrap to hold phone (it's small) otherwise leave in pocket. 8hrs of play & great sound.
30ba7900c3dcc6077a9d4c0f386b5bd0.jpg

Like modafinil, you can get it.
I however do not condone it.

Modafinil, the wakefulness supplement right? Sounds like heaven actually lol. I def need this for days when I don't get enough shut eye. Caffeine does bugger all when there's sleep debt to be paid!

Oh and to stay focussed at the gym?! = simply stay close proximity to the thigh abductor/adductors/donkey leg press stations.

Modafinil, the wakefulness supplement right? Sounds like heaven actually lol. I def need this for days when I don't get enough shut eye. Caffeine does bugger all when there's sleep debt to be paid!

Moda is okay, but it doesn't compare to Dex in my opinion. However, I do have ADHD so I can see why it would be better.
There are plenty of good nootropics that are pretty great improvement on caffeine and even modafinil.

If you need ideas that are legal haha :p

Nootropics Facebook Group