• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
These bad boys are the results of years of testing and are among the best sounding earphones I've come across. I have numerous yamaha, bose, audio technica, beats and sol republic $200+ pairs. But at a measly $9-25 you can grab a pair of these, that sound better than any earphone under $100-150 guaranteed. (audio technica ath-m50 excluded)

Non Microphone Verison
Microphone Version
Tried to order some online and they want $60 shipping...

Might have to pop in and see the dick in person. I might do the same.
Get us a pair while you're there...
It was only $10 shipping when I threw some in the cart but I've got enough headphones. Think I'm up to about 15 pairs now lol

Get us a pair while you're there...
It was only $10 shipping when I threw some in the cart but I've got enough headphones. Think I'm up to about 15 pairs now lol

Prices have changed since last night! Still the same model nos?

I am in the market for a good WIRELESS headphones though.. being tangled in cords mid set is starting to get a bit old

I am in the market for a good WIRELESS headphones though.. being tangled in cords mid set is starting to get a bit old
The planetronics ones big T posted before are good, I've got a set.
I never get tangled though...you run it down the inside of your shirt right?

Sweeeet, I'll go and try out a plantonics one to see what the fit is like.

The planetronics ones big T posted before are good, I've got a set.
I never get tangled though...you run it down the inside of your shirt right?
Nah I am not running the wires down my top lol, I don't have cleavage or bra straps
But since they nearly broke in two ripping off my ear violently during an OHP, maybe I should..

Yes, only $10 shipping.
I just ordered them in store seeing as I go into town enough to pick them up.
Well worth it.

whats your secrect to keepin focused when youre in the gym and block everything else that is going on in your life.
Actually the answer to your question is to be found within your question itself Graeme sir. It's life itself that finds one's self in the gym (or elsewhere being active). That is the ultimate driving force behind one's training/exercising and maintaining focus through his or her chosen activity.

To block in order to maintain focus is to make a conscious decision of a point of separation in one's life. Humans aren't great at doing that. Focus simply occurs subconsciously/naturally if one is truly in tune with the reason and purpose of why he or she is in that gym in the first place. In other words, it (focus) should just happen, without a conscious thought (when one is in the gym), as that in itself could serve as a negative playing factor.

Backbeat fit are great. Had mine a year

Not noise cancelling - as they are designed with cyclists in mind (better to hear someone honking)

No head phones here.

To be clear though, when I'm training i barely notice much of what is going on around the place. I don't use headphones because you can't in a comp. So ive adjusted to bit being bothered by any thing going on.

I have jaybird bluebuds, Bluetooth headphones. Work good can answer calls. I pretty much use them all day every day when working. I tend to get 18 months out of them and then they fall apart which while not great is probably better than most considering how much they get used. Even put them though the wash a couple times.

Yeah i just put the earphones in and tune out to the rest of the gym goers and crappy music in general.

In saying this i am in the market again for another set of earphones as once again 1 side has decided to stop working........

I perve on chicks in yoga pants, that keeps me real focused.

+1

Chicks like

2014-new-Patchwork-leggings-for-women-leather-strips-Patchwork-beside-Sporting-Gym-Yoga-Pants-Stretched-Fitness.jpg

Last edited: