• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
What are the mistakes that you made and what would you have done differently?

See a coach straight away re hip mobility/squat patterns if you aren't a magical Asian squatter

I would recommend visits for all movements in any case

The trainer needs to understand levers, mobility and varying ideal mechanics

So a PL coach not a pt

1)listen to fuckwits on the internet who think they know shit
2)follow anything anyone says without lots of research
3)being on this forum with the lack of knowledge thats here

1)listen to fuckwits on the internet who think they know shit
2)follow anything anyone says without lots of research
3)being on this forum with the lack of knowledge thats here
Since when do you powerlift C_unT ?
Come on, since when huh??

He's just shitposting like usual.

There used to be some good powerlifting info and lifters on here, unfortunately they are gone.

All mediocre lifters and old farts now!

I probably should have done a three lift comp when I was younger and more capable instead of just bench competition. Was always worried about not being able to get total in the 700's in front of my peers and it just never happened. Now I'd be content with a total in the 600's with nobody around (there never is at local PA events anyway).But I'm glad I didn't bust myself up too much so I can still lift reasonable weights now. Definitely regret not doing more Olympic lifts but again, I might not be capable of training heavy now if I had done so.Best lesson from 30 years or so of lifting weights - no one cares about your pecs or what you lift, only you care.

Dont go stupid trying to get a PB that you wnd up just shifti g weight, measure your progress by a "form" PB.

Biggest mistake was probably not doing any kind of basic training to get me started.
really wished i found a PL gym at the start.

Dont go stupid trying to get a PB that you wnd up just shifti g weight, measure your progress by a "form" PB.
Agreed...

A recent style I've enjoyed, is to hit more sets rather than dying with more reps in fewer sets

Courtesy of [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION];