• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
If you could impart any advice for beginners who want to get into bodybuilding what would it be?

That is just sage advice and not just for a beginner, the other is just enjoy what you're doing, if you're building you'll enjoy.

That is just sage advice and not just for a beginner, the other is just enjoy what you're doing, if you're building you'll enjoy.
I think this is the main one that gets missed. Simply enjoying it, not making it a task.

One small change that I have only just changed over the past year is not associating a day with a movement. eg Monday = Chest day, Tuesday = Back day. Rather just do things in an order and don't worry about the day. Pretty much allows for a better & healthier mindset

One small change that I have only just changed over the past year is not associating a day with a movement. eg Monday = Chest day, Tuesday = Back day. Rather just do things in an order and don't worry about the day. Pretty much allows for a better & healthier mindset

Yeah, that's a big one.

I keep telling dudes at the gym to not tie their workout to the day of the week. They never listen, so when they miss a Thursday or Friday workout, they usually don't make up for it. And that day is usually legs.

Another point for newbies is to pay just as much attention to food and sups as training. You could be spinning your wheels in the gym and not making much progress due to not eating enough or the right macros.