• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Kunce be staying skinny then. I see so many people at the gym who have made no gains over the past couple of years. What's the point? I see them training, I guarantee the problem is that they don't eat anywhere near enough.

Kunce be staying skinny then. I see so many people at the gym who have made no gains over the past couple of years. What's the point? I see them training, I guarantee the problem is that they don't eat anywhere near enough.

A lot of these little poofs aren't workin hard enough too, a-lot.
if they did they'd be hungry er

A lot of these little poofs aren't workin hard enough too, a-lot.
if they did they'd be hungry er

oh-indeed-thumb-780x487.png

Always work on technique.
Get stronger in a variety of rep ranges.
Get stronger in all parts of the body.
Bulk on as few calories as possible, cut on as many calories as possible.

That's a pretty good summary. End thread.

Strength does not always correlate to mass.

Where's the getting bigger part?????????????????

cut on as many calories as possible.

I gotta say I think hte above is good advice...

But a beginners first question about this would be ...how? It's like telling a noob bodybuilder to 'get bigger'.

Bulk on as few calories as possible
I think noobs shouldn't be too precious about this. Too many people think putting on a couple of kilos of fat is the end of the world.

That's being a bit nit-picky, I think the underlying messages are sound.

Last edited:
Alluding more to the diet side of things rather than the training aspect.

In future I will endeavour to be absolutely specific in my posts to suit those who need to find fault with everything, notwithstanding the fact that their witty repartee is hard to understand.

Last edited:
Alluding more to the diet side of things rather than the training aspect.

In future I will endeavour to be absolutely specific in my posts to suit those who need to find fault with everything, notwithstanding the fact that their witty repartee is hard to understand.
[emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]
Itc was in jest man. Chilax.

I apologise.

On occasion I find it difficult to understand conveyed tone in the written word.

I have been drinking, though Real Talk isn't really my style :p