• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
this.

no the action of seroquel is not complex, it just dumbs you down, ALOT! yet your here and talking of steroids and other shit with your bipolar and stupid amounts of dosage of psychs??? are you serious?

good luck with your kidneys on that lithium, as the lithium salt replaces sodium salt and it will absolutely destroy your kidneys in time.

but yeah. your a bit of a bitch, so i don't really feel sorry. especially how you think your excessive dosage is normal. and is "saving you".

edit: that was @qldlifter;

my needs are different to his though, my dose would do nothing for someone with bipolar or schizophrenia. from what i know seroqual blocks histamine at low doses, which is what makes you so tired

can you even lift??? how about you worry about yourself old man.

on gear and you weigh how much? Still 95kg @ 16%? or leaner and lighter now?
those are still natty numbers imo. unless you are a short arse.

Not nagging or bagging just curious.