• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
There is no way I'm doing any trt, there is no benefit for any man over 50 to do trt.

Yeah. You can read a lot of people's stories about going on TRT, who for the first year or so they felt great then BOOM, their body got used to that level and needed a higher dose which isn't allowed.

Its the same with Steroids apparently. Your body gets used to a certain dosage then you need a higher dose, then a higher dose, then a higher dose (that's why experienced Bodybuilders take as small a dose as possible, because your body constantly wants/needs a higher dosage unless you cycle or cruise on a very low level). [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION];

I've asked experienced Bodybuilders if Testosterone you buy is less effective than natural Testosterone but I haven't received an answer I'm happy with. Fuck TRT for the moment.

But cruising on a low dose = trt

But it isn't optimal for restoring your bodies tolerance to Test. Cycling is the best way apparently. Thats why a lot of people who are on TRT say it works great for a short time, then they get the similar symptoms to what they had before going on TRT.

Do/did you cycle or blast and cruise?

That's a fundamentally different approach for a different set of circumstances. B&C if you'r not going to come off and the cruise time is basically trt. The idea of cycling is to allow the bodies endo system to return to normal between cycles. I'm not sure if the theories about up/downregulating your receptors have any credibility, your body creates more receptors. But the body does become accustomed to anything you put in it.

Neither old chap. How about you big fella? Blast and blast and [STRIKETHROUGH]cruise[/STRIKETHROUGH] blast ? :cool:

Last edited:
But the body does become accustomed to anything you put in it.

That's the point I'm trying to make.

How about you big fella? Blast and blast and [STRIKETHROUGH]cruise[/STRIKETHROUGH]blast ? :cool:

neither. So we have two kunts arguing about something they have no experience in. :D

tumblr_mc2fr3FAJR1qch2oeo1_500.gif

Yeah. You can read a lot of people's stories about going on TRT, who for the first year or so they felt great then BOOM, their body got used to that level and needed a higher dose which isn't allowed.

Its the same with Steroids apparently. Your body gets used to a certain dosage then you need a higher dose, then a higher dose, then a higher dose (that's why experienced Bodybuilders take as small a dose as possible, because your body constantly wants/needs a higher dosage unless you cycle or cruise on a very low level). @Grunta; @Fadi;

I've asked experienced Bodybuilders if Testosterone you buy is less effective than natural Testosterone but I haven't received an answer I'm happy with. Fuck TRT for the moment.

been on trt for ages, no issues cept constantly being horney

TRT is the new black
Or there must be an epidemic of young bastards with 12 year old girl testosterone levels

well for me its more a case of using gear over the years has dropped my test levels a fair bit, and the thought of having low test levels and trying to recover what with my other issues is not something i want to go through. i probably could recover over time, but it would be too shit.