• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Dicks, steroids ad goats

you bunch of nippledicks.

Dicks? .. I miss a cock pic? Please re-post :cool:

MwT03QM.png

I disagree with a caption of your statement [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION] ;

Athletes, especially elete athletes will use steroids, generally under medical supervision / observation rather than abuse them to the max.
Abuse is when BBers get hold of them and go down the " more gear, more bigger fuken" path, whacking 8 times the quantity that is prescribed for a racehorse.

I disagree with a caption of your statement @Fadi ;

Athletes, especially elete athletes will use steroids, generally under medical supervision / observation rather than abuse them to the max.
Abuse is when BBers get hold of them and go down the " more gear, more bigger fuken" path, whacking 8 times the quantity that is prescribed for a racehorse.

Very good farkin.

From what I know, Bodybuilders, experienced ones anyway, try to take as little as possible to achieve a result as the body does adapt to a certain level and then you just have to keep upping the dose.

This is the knock on Blast n Cruise style juicing and people like Boston Lloyd.

Its funny that "society" wants to legalise recreational drugs of one kind but still stigmatises the use of others.

Last edited:
Yep it's a crazy crazy world.

you know, when a particular herd of animal rapidly increases in population and run out of space, some of the animals actually go mad and work against the general good of the herd.

Yep it's a crazy crazy world.

you know, when a particular herd of animal rapidly increases in population and run out of space, some of the animals actually go mad and work against the general good of the herd.

I under what you are saying lizard lips, but relating it to this thread ........

PleaseExplain.jpg

I disagree with a caption of your statement @Fadi ;

Thanks for your reply Grunta, I do appreciate it. The difference you and I seem to be having is again based on the level of abuse, the degree of abuse if you like. You've described abuse as "more", I on the other hand am describing it as anything beyond a medical need.

As far as elite athletes been given steroids under medical supervision / observation. What is that exactly? I've never seen it nor experienced it. Doctors are trained to deal with health issues, and when one arise due to steroids taking, they are quick to deal with it (not by omitting the offending steroids, but) by giving that elite athlete yet another drug to counteract whatever symptom the steroids have caused. At the top level, it's not only the doctor who has a say, but the coach is very much involved with what's going on. I appreciate that a doctor is supposed to care more about the health of the athlete than his or her performance, but that's only when he (alone) is involved. And that alone bit is never fully available to him, for as long as there are trainers/coaches out there who's main purpose is to produce elite performance (or their job is on the line)...welcome to sport politics!

The main difference between an elite athlete and the gym goer who's into abusing steroids, is that the elite athlete has pressure placed upon him by the whole system, pressure to perform or lose that sporting scholarship, or contract or whatever it is that is allowing that athlete to train at the elite level he or she is training at. The gym goer on the other hand has pressure placed upon him by none other than himself.

The elite athlete is of use only when he performs, otherwise his name gets forgotten very quickly. That's the pressure he faces being at the top of his game.

The above info is from first hand experience rather than hearsay or some written material put out there for public consumption.

Again Grunta (and others), I'm not expecting people to agree with what I'm saying here, however what I've said is based on real facts based on experience, rather than what someone might have heard or have read in the media. Thank you.

define medical need.

its arguably correct that every man over 50 should be on trt for medical benefits.

yet 90% of the female population are on hormone replacement from the age of 16!!! Is that really medically needed?

every single doctor has a different opinion on what is and isn't medically needed and where it is or isn't. and the books are being re-written daily, because new data comes out that supports or disproves 1 persons opinion that made him/her millions of dollars and drove legislation.

I recall seeing a doctor on the news recently saying the Eccy's should be legalised and if manufactured properly, would be safer than booze...

My kinda doc.! :cool:

Thanks for your reply Grunta, I do appreciate it. The difference you and I seem to be having is again based on the level of abuse, the degree of abuse if you like. You've described abuse as "more", I on the other hand am describing it as anything beyond a medical need.

As far as elite athletes been given steroids under medical supervision / observation. What is that exactly? I've never seen it nor experienced it. Doctors are trained to deal with health issues, and when one arise due to steroids taking, they are quick to deal with it (not by omitting the offending steroids, but) by giving that elite athlete yet another drug to counteract whatever symptom the steroids have caused. At the top level, it's not only the doctor who has a say, but the coach is very much involved with what's going on. I appreciate that a doctor is supposed to care more about the health of the athlete than his or her performance, but that's only when he (alone) is involved. And that alone bit is never fully available to him, for as long as there are trainers/coaches out there who's main purpose is to produce elite performance (or their job is on the line)...welcome to sport politics!

The main difference between an elite athlete and the gym goer who's into abusing steroids, is that the elite athlete has pressure placed upon him by the whole system, pressure to perform or lose that sporting scholarship, or contract or whatever it is that is allowing that athlete to train at the elite level he or she is training at. The gym goer on the other hand has pressure placed upon him by none other than himself.

The elite athlete is of use only when he performs, otherwise his name gets forgotten very quickly. That's the pressure he faces being at the top of his game.

The above info is from first hand experience rather than hearsay or some written material put out there for public consumption.

Again Grunta (and others), I'm not expecting people to agree with what I'm saying here, however what I've said is based on real facts based on experience, rather than what someone might have heard or have read in the media. Thank you.

Here is what I am referring to:
Lance Armstrong, Ben Johnson, Flo Jo, elite athletes, who have used steroids in sport.

BBers simply abuse them

That's my view

define medical need.

its arguably correct that every man over 50 should be on trt for medical benefits.

yet 90% of the female population are on hormone replacement from the age of 16!!! Is that really medically needed?

every single doctor has a different opinion on what is and isn't medically needed and where it is or isn't. and the books are being re-written daily, because new data comes out that supports or disproves 1 persons opinion that made him/her millions of dollars and drove legislation.

There is no way I'm doing any trt, there is no benefit for any man over 50 to do trt.