• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
K

Kickr

I have been using 1ml of 10% test cream for a few months (script for low test levels).

I still felt a bit rollercoaster'ish emotion wise so i decided to move to twice a day with 1ml at night and 1ml in the morning.

I then thought well it's probably just easier to use SUS250 and taper down the cream as i don't want to get the cream wiped all over my daughter.

Week 1 i took 1ml sus and i continued the cream but only 1ml at night.

Week 2 i took 1ml sus and veins were out on arms and on calves, pumps were awesome in the gym, i feel positive and most importantly stable, morning wood was back so i dropped the cream about halfway through the week thinking it wasn't needed anymore.

Week 3 i took 1ml sus 2 days ago however i dropped 3kg of water (i'm 5'11 79kg maybe 13% BF). Veins gone back to how they looked with just the cream 1ml/day. The pump in the gym today was back to feeling natural.

I'm really shocked to go from where i was which definitely felt 'on' to where i am now. I'm guessing i stopped the cream to early and the sus hasn't kicked in enough yet to take over? I remember Sus taking about 4 weeks to kick in.

Any thoughts?

Have not taken sus so cannot comment but would've thought that was a bit quick.

Just out of interest, any reason you were trying to 'bridge' from one to another given that I hear the test cream is actually not that potent?

Have not taken sus so cannot comment but would've thought that was a bit quick.

Just out of interest, any reason you were trying to 'bridge' from one to another given that I hear the test cream is actually not that potent?

Thanks for the reply mate.

I was on the test cream driven by the typical low test symptoms.

The cream picked me up but my moods tended to still be a bit erratic. I got jack of it and decided to double the dose, it made a further improvement to moods but i did start to worry about the cream coming off on my wife/daughter plus i was using double the prescription. I have 10%, the usual is 5%. You feel it after about a week.

I figured it was easier to take a shot as levels are more stable and higher. Already my mood is stable and i have not had a single day with an ounce of depression. Even if my mood starts to go downwards it's like my brain won't let me go there and those thoughts/feelings just end. It's a relief, trust me, legit low test levels are not nice.

I'm taking 250mg/wk, no plans to ever take more than that. I figured from memory sus took about 4 weeks to kick in so i would continue the cream until then. I felt awesome last week and figured i could drop the cream. Now i feel average in the gym.

I don't think you can frontload sus otherwise i'd do it. I'm just a little shocked to see things go from awesome to backwards so bloody quickly.

No worries.

So were given it as part of legit TRT? or just had the low test levels after cycling and wanted to get back to stable quicker/better than pct alone?

If you are looking at long term TRT, permanent use of sus may not be the best option. Just my 2c. I know a lot of guys self medicate, and hey that's what we're doing when we cycle anyway, but for me if its a life-time thing, I'd like to involve some scripted use of pharma if possible and some advice from an endo.

Get what you mean about the low test levels man... been there. Sucks a big one. No energy, drive, shrinking arse body... messes with your mind.

I'm looking at coming off soonish. Maybe even for good. Toying with the idea of supplementing pct with peptides.

I know on their own they piss weak, but anything to help lift the mood!

No worries.

So were given it as part of legit TRT? or just had the low test levels after cycling and wanted to get back to stable quicker/better than pct alone?

If you are looking at long term TRT, permanent use of sus may not be the best option. Just my 2c. I know a lot of guys self medicate, and hey that's what we're doing when we cycle anyway, but for me if its a life-time thing, I'd like to involve some scripted use of pharma if possible and some advice from an endo.

Get what you mean about the low test levels man... been there. Sucks a big one. No energy, drive, shrinking arse body... messes with your mind.

I'm looking at coming off soonish. Maybe even for good. Toying with the idea of supplementing pct with peptides.

I know on their own they piss weak, but anything to help lift the mood!

Yes, legit blood tests/lab/TRT prescription as I had held off for years and it became unbearable (moods/depression etc).

It’s a lifetime choice that I made. I can’t go back to living with crashed levels, depression will get you and it’s scary just how easy/quickly it can end, very scary. The irony is I have everything I could want pretty much but it still gets ya! I haven’t lifted for 12yrs (I’m 36) so this isn’t a muscle related thing for me. It’s mental wellness first. But I figure while I’m at it, I might aswell get my 21yr old body back so I started in the gym J

I’ll sit on 250mg wk until Winter and then come off for 2 months then hop back on. I’ll wait until I max out my muscle growth on 250mg/wk and then for the long term I’ll look at 125mg/wk. I should be able to hold most of the size on the lower dose.

I went for Sus as I thought it would be best with the longer esters and not be an issue if I shot 1-2 days late due to busy schedule/travel.

Ok so you had low levels related to some other condition.

Get it about the mood.. can only imagine having it like that for years on end.

But using sus as a long term plan.. Can your endo at least prescribe some pharma gear for you to take and monitor you whilst on?

Sus, Cyp or Enth long term.

Yes 250mg/wk is more. Depending on who, 125mg/wk would be normal or 250 EOW. Some will make you go once a month. Just depends (which I know you guys already know).

Right now, I am forging ahead with a cycle for the next 8 months give or take and will focus on getting in shape. When I get to where I want, I’ll back it down to 125mg/wk.

It’s not pharma stuff right now as I lost contact with people I knew from over a decade ago. So just UG stuff unfortunately.

When I go through all the blood tests again next year I’ll sort it out with an Endo. It seems the cream prescriptions are easy to get but shots nobody wants to do, or at least the people I have spoken with.

Yup.. had the same talk from an endo I went to see.

Didn't even talk about cream, just assumed I had rocked up wanting a hand out.. I was actually there about fertility concerns I had (no worries there!) but he was quick to say that even some of his colleagues had been busted taking test for personal 'gains' and that it was now hard as to prescribe.

Kinda think that may be crap. Either they prescribe or they don't right?

Either way.. good luck with the recovery when the time comes :)

he was quick to say that even some of his colleagues had been busted taking test for personal 'gains' and that it was now hard as to prescribe.

Kinda think that may be crap. Either they prescribe or they don't right?

Either way.. good luck with the recovery when the time comes :)

If he is not telling porkies then yeah maybe they are being watched after they handed it out a little to relaxed.

I'm not expecting recovery. Levels went kaputski about 3yrs ago. Large vitmain doses, weights, cycling (bike riding), diet, nothing magically brought it back. I'll go off, 2 months later i'll have my shitty levels back but it won't recover further than that. Go back on, happy life.

In the mean time i hope the next 2 weeks sees things kick in and the pumps return.

250/week is more like a cruise dose. Why are you going to come off for a couple of months over Winter? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of TRT? From what I gather an Endo will likely prescribe Test U. Bayer, the manufacturer of Reandron recommends an injection schedule of 1000mg every 10-14 weeks for maintenance. Given the half life of Enth and Cyp you would still ideally need to pin every 3.5-5 days to keep levels stable; far less with Undecanoate.

250 isn’t TRT dose so I would come off just to give the body a break is all. If I was running 125mg/wk I’d stay on and that’s eventually what I will do long term. When you talk decades of ‘on’ you want to keep it as close to normal as possible to limit the chances of getting health problems. I guess it sounds low to you guys but 250 is still miles higher than natural levels so for me i would take a break.

I’ve had mates get sus prescribed years ago. Forums say cyp and enth are the common ones now (at least in the US from what I see). I’m not really fussed what it is, primary point is feeling normal and so far a shot is miles better than the cream.

On the TRT forums it seems a common trend. Guys go on the cream, there is improvement but it doesn’t fix everything. They move to shots and bingo! They are sorted.

shooting 1ml of sus a week and using a cream is way beyond TRT so thats why you had better pumps etc. remember sust has fast acting esters in it as well so there was no need to be using cream. sust is shit for TRT anyway IMO.

125mg test e a week for TRT is best in my experience, 250mg every 2 weeks is to far apart for me, blood are pretty low after 2 weeks.

also the idea that TRT will some how fix all mood related problems is complete garbage and is simply good PR from pharma companies.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm 2.5 weeks into the sus now so i expect in 1.5 weeks i'll get the pumps again. The reason i chose sus was because on 250mg/wk for my first cycle over a decade ago i had the best results and best feeling (sex drive, mood). As this is for mainly how i 'feel' it was a no brainer but yes, i agree with all the comments here it's not exactly the best choice given the different esters.

TRT isn't going to fix everything no doubt. However the major issues i had, it's fixed them so i'm extremely happy with the result. On the TRT forums some guys are on it and still having difficulties which i really do feel sorry for.

Well looks like I may have good reason to have thought something was off. Just seen the threads about Hyper, what I have is either bunk or who knows what dose.

Will do the freezer test tonight and see if it crashes. I Started week 4 today and veins are still vanished compared to when I had the cream. I'm spewing!

Well looks like I may have good reason to have thought something was off. Just seen the threads about Hyper, what I have is either bunk or who knows what dose.

Will do the freezer test tonight and see if it crashes. I Started week 4 today and veins are still vanished compared to when I had the cream. I'm spewing!

yep everyone got done. i had posted on here warning people about the scam but the good mods deleted it. fuck knows why.

yep everyone got done. i had posted on here warning people about the scam but the good mods deleted it. fuck knows why.

If that was deleted that's very poor. Info on scammers should be broadcast loudly in the interest of everyone's health and sky rocket.