• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Sick, I lived on mine as a kid, white PK Riper, with black skyway toughs, CW bars, and shimano all around, black, white and chrome only.
fully sick!

Sick, I lived on mine as a kid, white PK Riper, with black skyway toughs, CW bars, and shimano all around, black, white and chrome only.
fully sick!
Nice i used to ride a JMC still have it restored and also have a Pk Ripper
icon14.png

Look the goods!

A mate of mine has been restoring 80's-90's BMX's lately.... they're worth a pretty penny in good knick but have great street appeal.

Hey Grunta do you have any old bikes?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Only have my 1980 CR80R left in the old stuff at my old mans place. Had a 1982 Hutch bmx but gave it to my brother.
all the motor bikes and pushies I have at home are modern.

the jmc looks the goods ?
You don't put the front brake on them?

Only have my 1980 CR80R left in the old stuff at my old mans place. Had a 1982 Hutch bmx but gave it to my brother.
all the motor bikes and pushies I have at home are modern.

the jmc looks the goods ?
You don't put the front brake on them?
Nice i had a cr80r with the red motor was a weapon. I have about 20 old bmx bikes i have restored/Restoring but no hutch.
Jmc was my pride and joy used to ride & race on it great bike. Never ran front brakes. :)

Last edited:
Look the goods!

A mate of mine has been restoring 80's-90's BMX's lately.... they're worth a pretty penny in good knick but have great street appeal.
They are worth a bit of coin now days i have about 20 odd bikes restored/restoring just a hobby used to ride /race back in the day
Good fun restoring them.:)

Lol.

Shepp's a bit boring at times I gather!

Mongoose with the z-rims were the go :D