• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
[h=2][/h]
If you are an online personal trainer or diet coach you may post your services here free of charge.

I see many people are using online personal trainers today in the digital world for many reasons, the biggest advantage lies in both the affordability and flexibility. You’ll be able to get the same individualized program you would while working with a trainer in person and have it delivered directly to your inbox.

Online personal training benefits

1. Access to expert advice.
2. Easy to ascertain a trainer’s ability.
3. Less expensive.
4. Freedom of location and time.
5. On-going support.

Hello,

I would love to have an online trainer too. If there is any trainer in here, Just let me know.

Thanks

I just wish there is an app that can match me with my perfect personal trainer? Kind of like a Tinder for PT's. Swipe until I find the right personal trainer of my dreams.

I just wish there is an app that can match me with my perfect personal trainer? Kind of like a Tinder for PT's. Swipe until I find the right personal trainer of my dreams.
hang in there , i will get to work on just such an app

Hello,

I would love to have an online trainer too. If there is any trainer in here, Just let me know.

Thanks
Yo,

I've been training people face-to-face since 2008 and have been setting myself up recently to start taking on online clients. If you're keen, I would be providing you with video coaching (you video your lifts and send them to me -- I'll let you know something you're doing right and something to work on) and programming based on current skill/abilities and goals. $20/program and $20/form check.

I'll go one different - and I know this will end up becoming open season but hey - I'll hit that hurdle when I get to it...

You'd like a personal trainer, and I'd like experience programming people remotely - I've only ever done it face to face before.

For nothing (that's right zero dollars), I'll happily set you up with (and continually refine) a program that meets your goals, within the constraints of your equipment, time and any physical limitations. I'll also happily do video analysis of your form and performance.

We can sort out the medium and specifics - if you're interested in what is essentially a zero risk trial, give me a PM or email on rian.e.whitby@gmail.com