• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The man was a machine, Tyson vs Ali, who knows who cares, different era, both in their prime my money would be on Tyson.

Yeah, I was about to post how people focus on Tyson's power, but his defence was pretty special too, then I realized [MENTION=16903]Johnnie Walker[/MENTION]; posted a good vid. He made the "peek-a-boo" style famous.

When you're a relatively short Heavyweight you have to be able to slip and step very well or you're dead man walking. That is a very good video JW. On spread! :)

This is how I would imagine (like to) it would play out.

Ali is is super quick and extremely skilled both in defense and offense (picks his moments), both in their prime Ali would wear him down.
It would have been an incredible battle

Ali's ability to move out of the way of punches is pretty to watch.

Last edited:

Ali is is super quick and extremely skilled both in defense and offense (picks his moments), both in their prime Ali would wear him down.

Ali versus Tyson
Arnold versus Ronnie
@Bazza20; versus @Big Mick;

these are the conundrum's that keep us awake at night!

All I'll say is that Mike Tyson was better than Smokin Joe.

Great fight but Ali was well past his prime and had about a three years out of the ring and still manages to destroy the second greatest heavyweight of all time George Forman. Have a look at Ali in his early day's eg Cleveland big cat Williams,Erne Terell.

Now George Forman he was a smashing machine built like Tyson with about 5 inches in height on him, have a look at what he does to smokin Joehttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vz3tPjLhw2U

Now watch what the great man does to George, one of the most beautiful combinations I have ever seen, whatch Ali with right cocked lining him up like a matador for the coup de grace, but not wanting to mess with the natural ascetics just let him fall