• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Vin-Diesel-.jpg
IMAGE: INSTAGRAM
BY LINDSEY ROBERTSON16 HOURS AGO

The notion that guys don't experience body-shaming has been proven to be totally and completely false. Action star Vin Diesel himself has even been subject to such scrutiny.
Photos of a less-than-svelte Diesel recently began circulating, and the press proclaimed that the actor had adopted a new "dad bod" (a phrase which we really need to retire already).
SEE ALSO: Vin Diesel says 'Fast and Furious' franchise will end after 3 more movies

vin-diesel-.jpg

Diesel responded to the unflattering comments with a few choice Instagram photos.
"It is amazing the response from the journalists who I have been talking to for the last two days in New York," Diesel wrote on the Instagram post. "Today one wanted to see the dad bod. Haha. I am wondering if I should show the picture... Body-shaming is always wrong! What do you think?"
Diesel then followed up with a proud photo of his abs, essentially telling the haters where they could stick their observations.
"The pic from yesterday," he wrote. "For those who wanted the show... For all the angels that love dad bod regardless."
Thank you for you bravery, Vin. And dad bod or no dad bod, you sure know how to wear a pair of sunglasses.

When your career is based on being an action star with a strong/athletic body, then yeah, people are going to criticise you for coming undone.

Also, I'm not that impressed with the photo Vin posted. It looks like he's just sucking it in.

When your career is based on being an action star with a strong/athletic body, then yeah, people are going to criticise you for coming undone.

Also, I'm not that impressed with the photo Vin posted. It looks like he's just sucking it in.
Looks pretty decent for an older guy to me.

If journalists want to body shame then they should put their own picture up too. Can't see that happening though.

He looks fine for an older dude like you said. I'm referring to the news articles going around stating "Vin Diesel fires back with ripped abs". I don't think they know what ripped abs are.

He looks fine for an older dude like you said. I'm referring to the news articles going around stating "Vin Diesel fires back with ripped abs". I don't think they know what ripped abs are.
Yeah but it is media, and media are a bunch of f#ckwits that have no idea about anything. This dadbod thing is a load of f#cking shit for a bunch of fat kunce

The Dad Bod concept sounds very strange to me. How is that a thing to start with? Why is there a need to put a label on everything? Oh look here is the next craze folks, its called Mum Bod, Daughter Bod..