• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Hey guys.

Thought it be good to get a more current thread to start talking about your favorite wrist wraps and possibly other gear. There's a lot of great information but with all the newer products this should get some good conversation going.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Specifically I think things that are of interest for a majority of the people on this board are the following[/FONT][/COLOR]

Wrist Wraps
Knee Wraps
Knee Sleeves
Elbow Sleeves
Belts
Miscellaneous Gear

I just get cheap china knockoffs from, say, ali express or the bay, just to try it out have fun with it and figure out if such equipment is needed for me before investing in higher quality version.

Iron Tank wrist wraps. Only ones I have bought/used. I don't use them all the time. They are good and feel good quality. Was a tad disappointed to find they weren't made in Australia and that was one of the reason I bought from them but either way would suggest them to others

Inzer belt.
Had it for many years, it's still like new.
The Titan longhorn is also great.

Inzer Iron Z knee wraps.
I think these are the most versatile wrap. You can use them loose or tight and are a good thickness.

Loaded lifting wrist wraps.
IMO, best wraps on the market. Stiff, but also a little stretchy.

Loaded lifting knee sleeves.
Again, great product. I have a set of TK's and Rehbands, and these are my favorite by far.

Didn't buy on purpose, but I have Sting branded lifting straps and gloves (yes they match my purse). Both are holding up well after daily abuse for 18 months.

Don't bother with belts or knee wraps as I don't go super heavy.

SBD elbow sleeves. Good quality, have helped my elbows dramatically!

Spud inc lifting straps. Been through a few pairs over the last couple of years and these are the only ones I can see lasting for a while. The toughest I've seen by far. Could be a couple of inches longer. I think the axle straps would be a bit too long.

Can't fault either item.

Loaded Lifting wrist wraps, started using them month ago, better than Gangsta's imo
Inzer Iron Z's knee wraps
SBD Knee Sleeves
Inzer Forever lever belt

I just bought a dipping belt finally.
Love it. Nothing special, just off E-bay but it does the job. No more attaching chains to my normal belt.