• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
It's been quite sometime before we had another mod on the team , to help keep order

I would like to welcome @White_Lie ; onto the mod team​

Oh noes, this is the beginning of the end! :p

Jks, congrats [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; or should it be white_knight lol

I'm sure he'll be harsh but fair.
Harsh on some, fair on others?
Fucksake, not another knob
Sleep with one eye open kunce
Cheers
Oh noes, this is the beginning of the end! [emoji14]

Jks, congrats [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; or should it be white_knight lol
You know me too well. Now if you'd kindly point me in the direction of bishes that need saving?

I might be tempted to poke something down there...toothpick or chopstick? The choice is yours

Do you have go to mods conventions where you guys perform wierd rituals naked in an isolated barnhouse?

Do you have go to mods conventions where you guys perform wierd rituals naked in an isolated barnhouse?

Legend has it the initiation involves a packet of bendy straws, a Rhesus Maccaque, a tub of treacle and some dental floss.