• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Carn [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; looks like [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; is away (victimizing his Employees), time for the Boy to become a Man. Time for you to step out from behind Shrek's shadow. Time to take over. This Forum can't keep relying on [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; and I.

Lets see some new threads. Go my Son!!!
I'm sorry, White_Lie is currently out of office at this point in time. He will return on Monday, our office hours are 9am till 5pm, WST. Thank you for your call.

I'm sorry, White_Lie is currently out of office at this point in time. He will return on Monday, our office hours are 9am till 5pm, WST. Thank you for your call.

Cmon Whitey, it's Nature. The Wildebeest gets old, it gets fat, it gets slow. The young Lion comes in and devours the Wildebeest. YOU'RE THE YOUNG LION!!! Take your rightful place at the head of this Forum.

Last edited:
current bw and 3 lift total as of right now. Dont worry,mines shit too.
About 78 kegs (I'm a short ass at 167cm)

Couldn't tell you, haven't done deads for at least 3-4 years. Probably the same for back squats. I prefer front squats. Haven't even benched heavy for around 2 years. No real inclination to train for strength these days, 5 reps is as low as I go.

Should probably do a 5x5 style program to get me back on the horse

About 78 kegs (I'm a short ass at 167cm)

Couldn't tell you, haven't done deads for at least 3-4 years. Probably the same for back squats. I prefer front squats. Haven't even benched heavy for around 2 years. No real inclination to train for strength these days, 5 reps is as low as I go.

Should probably do a 5x5 style program to get me back on the horse

haha im taller than you. I like front squats too.