• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Did you:

• Just get a new bike?
  • Just got an older new-to-me bike?
  • Finally take a picture of your bike that you're proud of?
If so in the comments below post your bike and then give us some details:

• How long have you had it?
  • Is it stock?
  • If you've modified it, what did you do and why?
  • What sort of riding do you do on it?
  • What do you love about it?
  • What would you change if you had the time/money to change it?

I'll get this party started.....

I like to have a nice looking bike. I have OCD with matching my clothing and accessories to the bike. If you look like you can ride fast, people just assume you are fast lol.

image2_zpsscqgxaar.jpg
FE56E0D3-551A-4DC1-90C9-1092AD76A3F8_zpsoc6sf8cc.jpg
1542ECB9-604D-4939-A58D-083AB860D5FA_zpsqnbu7lu1.jpg

those are same nice bikes , great lines on them

do any team/group rides or solo ?

those are same nice bikes , great lines on them

do any team/group rides or solo ?

I used to race track a long time ago. I'm quick over 300m or so which is why i gravitated to track.

I don't ride much now as i switched to training at the gym. I would ride with a mate or by myself. I don't really do many bunch rides.

I'll be doing the Sydney to Gong though. I haven't done much training, maybe an hour a week for the past 2 weeks LOL. It'll be ok, i still have cycling legs from previous training but i'll just sit on wheels the whole time down there :)