• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Every Saturday at 8.00am there are a bunch of runners, running around a park at various locations.
These runs are supported by volunteers and have major sponsors.
They cost $0 and there is usually a photographer on course who will upload your picture.
www.parkrun.com.au
These runs are global and many a time we have various runners from all over the world.

I'm getting close to my 50 run red shirt.

I go to the St Peters run (the hill always kills me).

I'm not that quick, currently doing between 23 - 25 minutes per run (5km).

top effort , what is the turn out like? at my local park run , they get around 50people

Between 250-350 people most weekends, usually have 10 volunteers running the show and they update the facebook group with photos every weekend which is a nice touch!

Which one do you hit up?