• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Fitbits, wifi scales, and online dashboards with linked fitness communities. Just how connected are you?

I was going to get a fitbit charge hr but I read the hr isn't very accurate anyway. I just want a hr monitor that doesn't need a chest strap.

I've got the wifi scales and a fitness tracker...looking at maybe the fitbit surge next.
Can link it all up with MFP but I don't track my cals to the nth degree very often

The latest smart phones do 90% of what Fitbits do. I only use the features when hiking. It tracks my route, elevation, time, heart rate and other things I don't pay attention to.

Used to have some but cbf anymore. Good for sedentary people to track minimal activity and cardio bunnies. Not very helpful to lifters imo. (I've used body media fit, fitbit and misfit shine)

I'm goin old school...

flavor-flav-nite-tales-clock-public-enemy-thumb-350x538-74365.jpg