• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nah, you hit submit and it tries to make you log in with FB. Deez nuts.
[MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION] ; Should be able to sort you out. I want to try the salted caramel to but used up my facebook sample pack years ago around when I stared ordering flavours other than Chocolate. And am about 4kgs off of making my next order

Salted Caramel is god damn amazing, they ran out of both WPC and WPI that's how popular it was.

Back now, pity I have 15kg of the WPC to get through before buying more!..

Salted Caramel is god damn amazing, they ran out of both WPC and WPI that's how popular it was.

Back now, pity I have 15kg of the WPC to get through before buying more!..

Cool, cheers. Got a description? Personally I really like the creaminess of the cookies and cream. How does it compare for sweetness etc? Does it taste like salted caramel? I don't wanna' be stuck with 10kg of wpc I don't wanna' eat.

Nice and sweet and yes definitely tasted like salted caramel, you should be able to get a sample before buying?

Lolsus why wait, when you can knock some of them balls up in bout 20 mingers following closely one of, say, CCM's recipes, and have capable greased-up ball shaping/making hands? :confused: