• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser

We only launched them a short time ago, but the response to AM & PM Burner has been great. The one two punch working wonders on those shredding for comp season (not to mention the customers that realise summer is just around the corner)!

So for all of October you're able to score yourself one half of the combo just by spending over $250 in a single order. That's right AM Burner is our Product of the Month and at a regular price of $33 it's quite the saving!

Our Quick Protein Ball Mix includes a range of nutritious natural ingredients which combined make a great tasting snack or meal.

Combining whey, pea and milk proteins, oats, dates, cashews, coconut, almonds and linseed they are packed with goodness and are 100% preservative and artificial ingredient free.

With 37.4g of protein and 30g of carbohydrates per serve our Quick Protein Ball Mix can be used in the place of a meal or as a snack any time of the day.

They're available now for just $4.50 per sachet or in a 5 pack for just $19.95.

First developed in Russia, Phenibut is derived from Gaba (gamma-aminobutyric acid) however the key difference is its ability to cross the blood brain barrier.

Phenibut is a popular nootropic that has no stimulatory effects, instead it is commonly used as a relaxant.

Available now through our webshop, it represents amazing value at just $29 per bottle. That works out to be only 20 cents per serve!

We love a good competition at Bulk Nutrients, which is great for you as there are lots of ways for you to win. So many in fact that we've had a few customers get in touch to ask for all our competitions to be posted in one central location.

Once again, you asked and we've responded... creating a dedicated page on our website which wraps up all the different ways you can interact with us and win great prizes!

This week Luke and Nick arrived back from Mr Olympia and boy did they have somestories to tell!

Phil Heath claimed his 5th Mr Olympia title, the Mr Olympia Expo was bigger than they ever dreamed and the food options available were enough to clog even the healthiest of arteries.

Want all the inside goss? Nick penned a comprehensive write up of their trip which you can check out here.

Til next time,

The Team at Bulk Nutrients

zz211-bc2e0928-431f-418a-89f5-a784a16a0612-v2

Quick Protein Ball Mix gets my thumbs up too, yo!

The burner capsules not so much. People will think its the magic potion for weight loss. Take a capsule to account for that extra slice of Eagle Boys pizza haha.

Phenibut is such a weird compount imo. Makes you super relaxed but doesn't switch the mind off to actually induce sleep, which is sorta weird. I suppose being a nootropic, its no wonder!

They're not caps, they're powders.
There's a lot of good stuff in there...but they're super frothy in a shaker!

Still working through another companies Phenibut currently, first time I took it music was awesome, still need to find the optimal dose between relaxed and drunk / can't function at work :p

Great find [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; I didn't realise BN stocks these either! Now if only they can sell epi like that too, hint hint..

I got a sample of the beef protein without using Facebook...they even sent it separate to my order when I did them on the same day :(

I was going to order some but I'm waiting for the balls to come back in stock