• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Who uses bodyspace , which can be found it your profile
what is it ? what does it do i hear you ask?

Well quite simply it is a place for you to provide some stats on your body ,

check it you in your profile

While it isn't as full on as bodyspace over on bodybuilding.com , but it does contain some of the basic features

Most of us can't even keep a log going Graeme!
Don't think I've ever put anything in there, let alone kept it up to date. Don't really browse other people's profiles either

i put some info in there a while back but have not updated it since then.

i think it's a good idea but I think having logs as threads is a problem as having those stats along with a log where you can update everything in one place might be better.

i know that is a shiiiite load of work to develop though!!

Look its a great tool for tracking progress if you're into minuscule details, maybe its more geared towards prepping for a competition or if you want confirmation that Ep1c is still working for you on all kinds of gainz. I like CCM's idea of having it all in the one place, that is infact a really ground breaking idea but can appreciate that it could be a bank breaking one as well..

I just use a log like everyone else. Then you have a history with date stamps. Plus you can see when people update them.

I'll update every few months usually. I've kept track since about January, I think.
Not so much recording weight, as it varies too quickly.