• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i squat more than arnold,ive seen his leg workouts,oh brutal 3 plate squats with ed corney.

Most people look at what these blokes did when they were well known, as opposed to what they did when they weren't, when you have the ability to bodybiuld, you can make incredible results extremely quickly.

Arnold was great,majestic physique,chest and arms of a god..i reckon hes a great actor too, but no way is he good enough today.especially cos he 70.

Most people look at what these blokes did when they were well known, as opposed to what they did when they weren't, when you have the ability to bodybiuld, you can make incredible results extremely quickly.

thats called training with drugs.i reckon Franco was better.cos he could deadlift a house.

Today's BB take more than they require to achieve the same result. Just ask Lee. Deca only cycles. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Arnold was great,majestic physique,chest and arms of a god..i reckon hes a great actor too, but no way is he good enough today.especially cos he 70.

Ok.

but that's interesting, it makes you think what most of the modern type bodybuilder will be like at 70.

i actually believe most will not reach that age, and if they do, they will be extremely unwell, not saying AS is a picture of health, but I do believe these newer types will be in pretty bad shape.

man look at how Platz trains legs and how he trains his clients,now i think noone would be able to walk after that lolol...Arnolds recorded training is nothing like that.

Ok.

but that's interesting, it makes you think what most of the modern type bodybuilder will be like at 70.

i actually believe most will not reach that age, and if they do, they will be extremely unwell, not saying AS is a picture of health, but I do believe these newer types will be in pretty bad shape.

you are probably right and this statement may have won you the point.hes still around being the man.whereas the modern day bb life span?

thats called training with drugs.i reckon Franco was better.cos he could deadlift a house.

Franco was built different to Arnold, Franco could translate strength very well, Arnold had perfect symmetry, Zane had the wide shoulders narrow waste, which was the look that was most pleasing, Reeves was similar, but had both symmetry, the classic look and was also very good looking

bodybiuldilding is all smoke and mirrors.

you think they took no anabolics? you don't think people can't get very very far with little test and some dbol???

your trippin son.

man look at how Platz trains legs and how he trains his clients,now i think noone would be able to walk after that lolol...Arnolds recorded training is nothing like that.

As as with most things sport, the gifted never really had to work hard at anything, Arnold's ability to work hard was very low, he didn't like to work hard, Dorian Yates incredible work ethic, working Arnold harder would not have made any difference to his physique as with most of these incredibly gifted individuals they were well built is spite of what they did.

arnold did what worked for him
dave draper did what worked for him
casey did
yates did
franco, Sergio

the differance was what they were born with.
not what they ate, what pills they took or what workouts they did.

dbol back then was very powerful stuff
the drug addicts of today are wasting their time and money pinning themselves

All those guys were natty, bro. It was all genetics.

gv3.jpg

genetics, training hard?

Actually, besides making most of what you have (genetics),it is really about training smart rather than mere intensity. It may well be that Arnold trained smart.

Alexeev, arguably greatest super weight lifter ever, actually said he rarely trained heavy, and that too many people think training hard is necessary.

well that is right, but busting balls too often is unquestionably stupid.

Who is to say Arnold was lazy, and this guy trained smart. only thing that matters is results.

I remember gary ablett senior once saying he deliberately trained lazy at times because he knew he would be below par if he did all the footy training.

all that matters is knowing when to push, and when to back off. I suspect Arnold and many others know this, in accordance to listening to their bodies.

anyway, enough talk on looks, bores me to tears. I liked zane much better than Arnold, but art subjectivity not really my thing.

I have always appreciated real sports performance rather than mirror athletics.

Shutup you turd droppings, Arnie's got better legs than any of us bastards here and I mean every single one of us, that includes Gerry and C_un_T

cant wait to drop a lil bf and shoopw you badbodys a real set of legs