• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
ive witnessed my buddy @ 72kg bench 160kg for reps, easy. his best friend who tought us all has done over 200kg @ 105. your not that special von, cause he also squats 300 and deads that if not more.

but keep tooting your own horn buddy, if that makes you feel special.

you are a fuckwit and I hope you like the taste of your buddy's cock with aids. I couldn't care less if I compete or not. You are a twerp and that's all there is to it.

I benched 200 touch and go 20 years ago, power cleaned three plates and I hope to still be benching three to four plates in 20 years from now whereas you will have died from AIDS.

theres probably a bunch of lifters in their late 30s who cant wait to turn 40 Von,while you fart around and miss another year.im not going because my total sucks,and ill need 3 years at least and probably 5 with my lifestyle to even be anywhere near,whereas you are good enough NOW .lols

I'm nowhere near good enough now but thanks for the vote of confidence. My stated goals (if I even bother to show up) are an easy A grade. If I drop down to 93 I can probably do that now but I would look like CT but without AIDS.

Pritchard lifted open - he was eligible for masters but lifted with the regular competition. If I could choose some new parents and a time machine I would compare myself with him but only in my dreams. He would probably wake me up and make me apologise.

Steve was 1 of the best lifters in the world.lol at bringing him into this minnow conversation.

Last edited:
ok my opinion of you just went down,i dont know him apart from seeing him around but he seemed like decent sort to me.

Last edited:
indeed it seems C_T has no fear of not only huge UFC fighters and backs himself to get in there and not get his head shoved up his ass,he seems dismissive of guys who bench 220+ raw whilst probably getting pinned by 100 kgs.intredasting.

The man is fearless.