• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Why do you say that? Angle?

Yeah, it's just all wrong, the angle of the seat to the platform is wrong.
the platform is not high enough.
the back rest is way too short
the back rest is too thin, and not contoured.
it's just overall a bad looking leg press

The force applied by this machine due to its design is directed to the hip and lower back, the angle of the platform in relation to the seat would create awful shear force on the knee.

The vertical ones are worse. They tend to make your butt lift up placing pressure on the lower spine. I hate them.

Don't be so aggressive Mick, there must be a sense of humour in there just busting to get out
as an aside, I reckon Samson used to make great boat anchors

No thanks, that one took me ages to find, and probably the most expensive piece of equipment I have, and I had to drive 700km to pick it up with a trailer.
Well Well Well. Had I of known such a simple question in regards to my favoured gym gear would of been a red flag to all to have a go at the fella that actually bought me here in the first place I would not have bothererd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Well Well. Had I of known such a simple question in regards to my favoured gym gear would of been a red flag to all to have a go at the fella that actually bought me here in the first place I would not have bothererd.

Not your fault.