• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
http://www.news.com.au/technology/g...-dark-fibre-deal/story-fn6vihic-1227550608120

Wondering what peoples thoughts are on this one, TPG previously used Optus network which I have been on since basically forever and never really had an issue, not they are cutting them loose and merging across to Vodaphone.

What are people thoughts on this, I live in Melb but do travel out of the city areas a bit, should I be worried about crappy or non existent reception?

i was on vodafone for a while , living in regional vic , the town is pretty big so while i was in town i had good reception , but once i moved out to the one of the outlaying areas , reception turned to sh

Great I guess I will see what deals they have as supposedly existing customers are being sent some special offers and bonuses for staying with them once converting over to new network, but if the reception is rubbish I'll be finding somewhere else to go.