• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I see plenty of 2 second reps in powerlifting, which is mega impressive especially when its squats and they are popping back up out of the hole like a jack in a box. Bugger super slow reps how boring is that lol, do paused instead or extra reps if you want more TUT.

jeezuz
never mind

You weren't clear for all i know you thought 10 reps for 2 seconds possible, I wanted clarifying.

OK, you say; "total time of both sets was the same" total time of what excactly?

I know Time, but more specifically

My panties are unbunched I'm enjoying this.

Seriously take your old timers medication. This wasn't that difficult.

Read it, it's all explained there.

It it doesn't explain your justification for not slowing down your rep speed, other than it taking longer to achieve what could of been done in lesser time, whatever that is, I'm interested.

It doesn't really explain anything other than how you basically feel, which is what?
do you like spending longer than nessessary in your shed?
you like to get away from your wife?
you have nothing else better to do with your time?
you don't like feeling too uncomfortable, you get rosatia?

Last edited:
It it doesn't explain your justification for not slowing down your rep speed, other than it taking longer to achieve what could of been done in lesser time, whatever that is, I'm interested.

It doesn't really explain anything other than how you basically feel, which is what?
do you like spending longer than nessessary in your shed?
you like to get away from your wife?
you have nothing else better to do with your time?
you don't like feeling too uncomfortable, you get rosatia?

Not done in less time. I never said that infact all along I've said done in the same time.

Eg 5 reps done 4 seconds each or do 10 reps at 2 seconds each, with both sets ending up in the same total time. ( don't focus on the numbers they are just non specific examples) So TUT of the set is the same just I prefer to do more reps rather than slower reps.

Not uncomfortable just it's hard when you seem to be reading something else than what I'm posting.

?? my name is gerry,i got banned thats why i spelt it backwards,luckily shrek is too retarded to notice.i think you overanalyze which is why your posts come across as unintelligible,probably a good idea to just get under the bar and push.add weight.etc.

Not done in less time. I never said that infact all along I've said done in the same time.

Eg 5 reps done 4 seconds each or do 10 reps at 2 seconds each, with both sets ending up in the same total time. ( don't focus on the numbers they are just non specific examples) So TUT of the set is the same just I prefer to do more reps rather than slower reps.

Not uncomfortable just it's hard when you seem to be reading something else than what I'm posting.

Shit its hard communicating with you blokes.

There are going to be movements that are more beneficial using more repetitions, but if you are not controlling the negative portion of the movement you are not receiving the full benefit of the exercise.

in this case we need to be specific about numbers Bazza, if you are moving weight and you are moving it in 2 seconds, it's too light and or your you are just throwing it.

in one sentence you are speaking "self experience" , then you speak in general terms.

in relation the the "not comfortable" I mean that in terms of the exercise feeling too uncomfortable if you move slower than you are used to.
fuck me I couldn't give a shit if you felt uncomfortable in the questions I ask you.

?? my name is gerry,i got banned thats why i spelt it backwards,luckily shrek is too retarded to notice.i think you overanalyze which is why your posts come across as unintelligible,probably a good idea to just get under the bar and push.add weight.etc.

Ok stiffy

Shit its hard communicating with you blokes.

There are going to be movements that are more beneficial using more repetitions, but if you are not controlling the negative portion of the movement you are not receiving the full benefit of the exercise.

in this case we need to be specific about numbers Bazza, if you are moving weight and you are moving it in 2 seconds, it's too light and or your you are just throwing it.

in one sentence you are speaking "self experience" , then you speak in general terms.

in relation the the "not comfortable" I mean that in terms of the exercise feeling too uncomfortable if you move slower than you are used to.
fuck me I couldn't give a shit if you felt uncomfortable in the questions I ask you.

yeah its hard alright because you take so long to get your point across and it puts people to sleep.how can any information be processed when your intended recipient has switched off after 3 lines.make it snappier pops.look at how i deliver,you could learn a thing or two about getting a concept across simply to the masses.

Last edited:
yeah its hard alright because you take so long to get your point across and it puts people to sleep.how can any information be processed when your intended recipient has switched off after 3 lines.make it snappier pops.

yep I'll pick up my game sorry, I don't know what comes over me sometimes.

my behavior is intolerable, I'll get off topic asap

yeah its hard alright because you take so long to get your point across and it puts people to sleep.how can any information be processed when your intended recipient has switched off after 3 lines.make it snappier pops.look at how i deliver,you could learn a thing or two about getting a concept across simply to the masses.

Yes you're right, forums are my life, I'll try to do better.

Fucken heck, Gerry trying to teach someone how to get a point across, it doesn't get any more fucken ironic than that

Don't worry [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; I hear what you're saying

Fucken heck, Gerry trying to teach someone how to get a point across, it doesn't get any more fucken ironic than that

Don't worry @Silverback; I hear what you're saying

Lol
upon reflection Dark I had such high hopes for this forum when I first came here, all sorts lifting and doing there thing, all different ways to workout, shit that's change this joint is just now full of fuckin creeps and weirdos.

Lol
upon reflection Dark I had such high hopes for this forum when I first came here, all sorts lifting and doing there thing, all different ways to workout, shit that's change this joint is just now full of fuckin creeps and weirdos.
To be honest Andy and no disrespect to anyone here but it's why I couldn't be arsed anymore
I check in for a few laughs here and there and to rattle the cage every now and then of numbats like Gerry. :D