• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
What are your favorite drinks? Do you just drink water? How about juice? How often do you drink soda?

Drink 3.5 litres of water every day, too much more than that during Winter and I'm up too many times during the night. Couple more litres during Summer. Usually have 2 coffees and a tea throughout the day. Don't often drink juice of soft drinks. If I feel like it I might have an occasional bottle of Coke Zero, maybe every couple of months.

Water
Pepsi max
Sugar free monster.
Occasionally grey goose, getting a lot less occasionally of late unfortunately.

Loving the goose of late! With lime and soda. Maybe a sprig of mint if I'm feeling fruity

I drink water more than anything but then there's nearly a litre of bcaa's, protein shake or two and a pre workout as well

Loving the goose of late! With lime and soda. Maybe a sprig of mint if I'm feeling fruity

I drink water more than anything but then there's nearly a litre of bcaa's, protein shake or two and a pre workout as well

Don't worry. I love a Mojito in Summer.

5f32a1b364f828a73991394c02548f71.jpg

today red wine, water, milk and coffee.

mainly water, 500mls of coff or tea, 1 glass of wine per day, and occasional coke.

I love drinking carbonated Evian, followed closely by vegan protein shakes made with A2 permeate free range goats milk, with the occasional egg drop sharks fin soup.

Mainly water
soda water
beer
and Johnnie walker red
starting to come to the conclusion that the beer may contribute to my bf%

About 3 bottles of water a day with meals.
Protein shake mid morning instead of a coffee like most people.
Sugar free energy drink twice a week.
Diet coke when out with friends.
Never drink alcohol.

Mostly water for me too.

Also

coffee!!!!!!!
tea: peppermint or sencha
occasional red wine

also have almond or hazelnut milk sometimes if the mood takes me.

boring as.

Always get 4-6L of water a day, constantly sipping or I get mad cotton mouth.
Some where between 1-2L of Low Fat Milk.
Love my Chai Tea. Drink a can or two of soft drink a week, I love it.