• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Is this normal? I feel it probably is, I just had good flexibility from oly lifting, but now that I just train for strength they are shit..
Don't hurt when I'm benching or anything in particular, just front squats and general life

I'd say it's the old "if you don't use it, you'll lose it"
I don't do any mobility work on mine and they're shit house. Perhaps try and keep them lose/mobile every now and then. It will probably come back relatively easy. If there's no pain, I highly doubt anything is wrong with them

Yeah that what I'm thinking .. I hadn't front squated for 6 weeks, I had noticed they'd been a bit sore at work when I was twisting them on angles or anything like that.. Then one day I went to front squat and couldn't believe how hard it was

Go get them checked out mate, you won't regret it.
Hopefully it's just some over use or something.
Better to prevent something happening, than to try and fix something that has already happened.

Getting wrists checked out because the are sore from front squatting is a waste of money. They will either give you some useless exercises and take your money or tell you to stop front squatting and take your money.

Just put up with it for a bit longer and it will likely go away. Front squats hurt most people's wrists for awhile.

Pay for a rub'n'tug ya cheap kunce rather than doing it yourself.
That'll give the wrists a break.

stretch the antagonists
warm up with circles
massage forearms and hands
same as anything else