• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
twice as much, wow you must hold alot of world records.
your a waste of time bazza.

twice as much, wow you must hold alot of world records.
your a waste of time bazza.

Correct me then. What do you lift.

Hopefully you don't overtrain typing this post since it happens so easy for you. Better have a de load.

last training did;
squats- bar x15, 40x12, 60x10, 80x8, 100x6, 120x5, 100x9, 100x8, 100x9, 60x15.
seated lat pulldown machine, worked from 30kg each hand upto 55kg each hand then deload.
seated hammer rows, from 40kg per hand upto 90kg per hand. new pr.
ez curls on preacher upto 17.5kg each side then deload. can't wait to put 20kg plates on the ez bar for strict curls.
v bar cable tri's, upto the full stack then deload
rope cable tri's to get that extra burn, finishing with inner reps for extra burn.

put that in your pipe and smoke it bitch!

last training did;
squats- bar x15, 40x12, 60x10, 80x8, 100x6, 120x5, 100x9, 100x8, 100x9, 60x15.
seated lat pulldown machine, worked from 30kg each hand upto 55kg each hand then deload.
seated hammer rows, from 40kg per hand upto 90kg per hand. new pr.
ez curls on preacher upto 17.5kg each side then deload. can't wait to put 20kg plates on the ez bar for strict curls.
v bar cable tri's, upto the full stack then deload
rope cable tri's to get that extra burn, finishing with inner reps for extra burn.

put that in your pipe and smoke it bitch!

Cool, not really impressive enough for the smack talk at end but good job.

Cool, not really impressive enough for the smack talk at end but good job.

complete and proper leg training was 2 days prior. extra squats for shits n giggles.

but you train twice that per workout don't you? lol get outta here you sorry sack of shit. minimal rests too, not 3hrs to complete something you can do in 1/2 the time.

you disgust me bazza.

complete and proper leg training was 2 days prior. extra squats for shits n giggles.

but you train twice that per workout don't you? lol get outta here you sorry sack of shit. minimal rests too, not 3hrs to complete something you can do in 1/2 the time.

you disgust me bazza.

Mate I lift for strength and that takes care of muscle growth for me. Turning weight lifting into cardio is of no interest to me. I do plenty of cardio as it is. Works for me.

Those numbers aren't good enough for the shit you talk. Maybe lay off the booze and numbers will improve.

Mate I lift for strength and that takes care of muscle growth for me. Turning weight lifting into cardio is of no interest to me. I do plenty of cardio as it is. Works for me.

Those numbers aren't good enough for the shit you talk. Maybe lay off the booze and numbers will improve.

its not about number in bodybuilding you idiot.

It wasn't said as an insult. Sorry correct me, when did you last compete?

Fuck I would be insulted if someone called me a bodybuilder.

It wasn't said as an insult. Sorry correct me, when did you last compete?

Fuck I would be insulted if someone called me a bodybuilder.

then why you trolling "aus bodybuilding . com"
bodybuilding means many different things to many different people.

then why you trolling "aus bodybuilding . com"
bodybuilding means many different things to many different people.

Posting on a bb forum doesn't make you a bodybuilder.

I like lifting weights, which is why I'm here, but am not a BBer. Calling yourself one is disrespectful to those who are actual bbers.

in your shape i can see why :D

once im off 12hr nights i can think about competing. your just all about bringing others down and trying to demean them because you feel inferior. take a step back bro, look outside the box. stop being a downer... maybe try and inspire someone even?

in your shape i can see why :D

once im off 12hr nights i can think about competing. your just all about bringing others down and trying to demean them because you feel inferior. take a step back bro, look outside the box. stop being a downer... maybe try and inspire someone even?

Well you can't see because unless you're spying through my window you don't know what shape I'm in.

Cool. When you compete you are a bodybuilder then.

Lol. I bring others down, yeah probably at times but you do exactly the same. Lol. Nice one.

Well you can't see because unless you're spying through my window you don't know what shape I'm in.

Cool. When you compete you are a bodybuilder then.

Lol. I bring others down, yeah probably at times but you do exactly the same. Lol. Nice one.

whats the bet your the type to 1/4 rep too, and think your so good.
i build my body, not train for strength, therefore i am a body-builder. and my body reflects that. ive posted a few pics, im not delusional.

grow up.