• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

White_Lie

Look at Moi, I'm a Kunce
definitely more the late registration from the little looking around the interwebz I have done...

Who will come second to Phil now?

With regards to Kai, I wonder when the cutoff was and when he decided to put it in. If its all above board like some are suggesting, it's pretty poor. Unfortunately he'll never win regardless of entering or not, such is the bullshit politics of the IFBB.

I'm hoping Big Ramy will go alright but I also think he's in the same boat as Kai. Will never win unless there's some bizarre turn of events

yeah but if he simply didnt do the registration there wouldnt be a restriction on him going to the expo

but hes banned from the expo which says its alot more than a the bs excuses ifbb are giving

Reading a bit about it today, it seems like a contract dispute between his TV broadcasting and magazine deals.

its obviously not a new thing as theres no pictures of him on any posters or anything related to this years oly

its just new him making the video confirming it

So it would appear a new federation is coming.... With Kai's name being thrown around so much in the video, there's little doubt he's already heavily involved, perhaps their #1 signed pro at this stage. I wonder if signing with NPC has upset a few people and 'disqualified' him from any/all IFBB events.
I just can't see him qualifying, spending so much time and effort preparing and then just forgetting to sign the contract, or this "dispute" over a supp booth. Both seem bogus to me... Either NPC is the issue or the rumour of it all being a staged exercise for publicity

Reactions: C_T
Agreed.
You'd think a worldwide federation would at least spell the chit right, instead drops the I to suit himself

maybe the correct spelling was already registered trademark? sounds legit to me?

like web page locations, people buy addresses and bank on the fact they may be needed in future.

he must own the rights to npc, otherwise he couldn't get away with branding this, they using npc but different 3 letter acronym.

Just started watching so missed a few of the earlier ones.
Phil's confidence is off the chart, comparisons are looking good

Ramy's legs are freaking massive. Makes it look like he's got no calves... also don't think he's anywhere near tight enough around the mid section to cause any sort of threat to Phil.

Dennis and Shawn are looking pretty good