• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How do you split this. Wolfe had a better back from several shots for my money, even thought he commentators said Phil had better condition....i don't think so. Dexters midsection is the best on stage, and Shauns waist is toit yo.

How do you split this. Wolfe had a better back from several shots for my money, even thought he commentators said Phil had better condition....i don't think so. Dexters midsection is the best on stage, and Shauns waist is toit yo.

it has to be the hardest oly to judge in a while...

rhoden destroys everyone with side chest, phil arguably wins rear double bi, dexter wins from the front, but wolfe brought crazy conditioning!!!

i personally think phil is down on size and rhoden or wolfe should beat him, but i doubt the judges will see that.

but then theres dexter, who looked super on point, cannot flaw anything in his physique...

it has to be the hardest oly to judge in a while...

rhoden destroys everyone with side chest, phil arguably wins rear double bi, dexter wins from the front, but wolfe brought crazy conditioning!!!

i personally think phil is down on size and rhoden or wolfe should beat him, but i doubt the judges will see that.

but then theres dexter, who looked super on point, cannot flaw anything in his physique...

I bet the judges will just maintain the status quo... :rolleyes:

I'm thinking Phil will take it again, politics or not, he's produced another consistent package that ticks all the boxes even if he isn't as massive as some of the others.

Sooooooooo, this is a bodybuilding forum and I have to use google to find out who won the biggest bodybuilding show on earth??? Get yer chit togedder, bros.

Phil Heath
Dexter Jackson
Shawn Rhoden
Dennis Wolf
Mamhoud Elssbiay
Branch Warren
Roelly Winklaar
William Bonac
Victor Martinez
Essa Obiad

The top 4 was listed like 3 posts back. Everyone else is irrelevant....but as usual, the show was rigged anyway

The top 4 was listed like 3 posts back. Everyone else is irrelevant....but as usual, the show was rigged anyway

Dats a bit harsh. Bros cuttin' 'n shreddin' 'n gettin swole and they are irrelevant? I thought it was interesting that Branch, Victor and Ramy were so far down the list.

But still, it's the world's biggest bodybuilding show and Gerry gets more hits. Bros be slippin' in their mirin.

Harsh but true....who came in 5th or 6th last year? No fuggin idea here. I only remember one and two at best!

Dats a bit harsh. Bros cuttin' 'n shreddin' 'n gettin swole and they are irrelevant? I thought it was interesting that Branch, Victor and Ramy were so far down the list.

But still, it's the world's biggest bodybuilding show and Gerry gets more hits. Bros be slippin' in their mirin.

i find the training they do more entertaining than the end result.i cant even tell who is better than who half the time.plus it seems the current Mr O seems to be hated for being small or some shit.he looks fricken massive to me.they just gotta protect their interests by being bland which is smart financially but doesnt make for great theatre really.The most entertaining is a weirdo who sticks his dick in a grapefruit.

im not being disrespectful its obvious they are massively strong men who would crush my skull,but i find the training a bit..well...light?thats comparing to to guys from the 90s like Coleman etc who did monster workouts.how come guys that size can get to that level by training with those sort of poundages.hell ive seen leg workouts that dont even scare me.whats the deal? yes freudian slip.

Last edited:
oh the other thing i wish to cry about is the inherent dishonesty,where these guys sell supplements that have obviously(not) been the major contributor to their success.Funny i didnt see no smart chinese chemists names on the label.You can get to a decent level of strength taking no more than a cup of coffee and a banana.to get to Olympia stage worthiness,it takes a bit more stimulus than that.nudge nudge wink wink.