• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Ben Foster is an actor known for going above and beyond in the name of research for his roles, so when cast as Lance Armstrong in the film ‘The Program’ he felt he needed to take the same performance-enhancing drugs as the Texan rider.
Foster admitted in an interview with the Guardian that he’d taken drugs, but was not prepared to name which ones – only saying that the ones he did take did work.
The film, which has its global premiere in Toronto on Sunday, charts Armstrong’s deception and successes at the Tour de France, with his eventual downfall coming in 2012 after he had retired for the second time.
“Even discussing it feels tricky because it isn’t something I’d recommend to fellow actors,” Foster told the Guardian’s Ryan Gilbey. “These are very serious chemicals and they affect your body in real ways. For my own investigation it was important for me privately to understand it. And they work.”

Foster says that it wasn’t just the physical effects of the drugs that he felt, but also how they affected his mental state.
“There’s a fallout,” he added. “Doping affects your mind. It doesn’t make you feel high. There are behaviours when you’ve got those chemicals running through your body that serve you on the bike.
“I’ve only just recovered physically. I’m only now getting my levels back.”

Read more at http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news...-drugs-as-research-191205#yGHtOy9AGh0XgmaC.99

wait wot?

Actors taking PED's?

I always thought those 12 week transformations where a guy puts on 15kg of muscle for a role was legit?