• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think it causes mental problems in people.Shamans use it to communicate with the spirit world.I enjoyed it because it made me feel good.But theres a cost to using drugs,that i dont like to admit to myself and im glad powerlifting came along.
bear in mind i never did anything harder than marijuana and still have an absolute disdain and distrust with anything else.

Now Ice thats a drug that gives you(from what ive observed) explosive power over a short space of time as well as it seems an imperviousness to pain and fear.Sounds useful for what?

Last edited:
If its easier how come you havent?
Realistically im only a little guy..im 5 7 and weighed a whopping 70 odd kgs before i started lifting.Im too small to have made a dent in NRL or Rugby.Incidentally i dont think ARL is as tough as those two sports.
However in terms of pure strength..Baz..how strong are guys who play league rugby or ARL?Iif u can name 1 rugby or league back under 90 kgs who can squat 200+ kgs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQanPb0vy84

Don't know how much he weighs, but he is freggin strong AF.