• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Y

Yashman101

Soo im 15 years old and im turning 16 next year in june. I've previously played sports but due to having a fair few fights with the people who'd tackle me i was banned. I've become really lazy. I have previously been become really motivated about weight lifting by Zyzz, Gregg Plitt etc. I also want to the huge by the time that i graduate high school. I'm also yet to join a gym but hopefully ill do so in a week. The reason i came here was to find out things that i should do at the gym. I want to have giant biceps and quads and i do not care about having abs a single bit

Lol dude they may have been on steroids but they have definitely inspired me to join a gym (Which is good yeah?) I seriously want to become huge by the time i finish year 12 and im also willing to put in the work to do so. What will be the best things to do in the gym to pack on muscle???

Lol dude they may have been on steroids but they have definitely inspired me to join a gym (Which is good yeah?) I seriously want to become huge by the time i finish year 12 and im also willing to put in the work to do so. What will be the best things to do in the gym to pack on muscle???

A BB routine, full body or split, don't ask which is better cos the argument will last 47 pages.
There are many listed on here.

Lmao not looking for a way to cheat the system. Just came here for advice before i start going to gym.

Mate, just put together a program or pick one you like, eat a lot of food, keep your protein high, whatever you do, do it consistently and reassess in 3-6 months. Don't bother making it too scientific at this stage. You will gain.

^^^^^
What he said, tune your mindset for every set to "puuuuuuush fuken" and do the above, and keep reading on here for the little tips and opinions and a bit of motivation.
Bitches be frofyn in no time, but takes solid years to get huge.

You've got time mate. Plenty of it, to get a nice physique.
First few months, focus on getting some good strength, squats, deadlifts and bench. Follow this up with some accessory work.
The next year or two, get into a BB split of some kind, maybe a PHAT program if you can handle it.

I'm in year 12 at the moment, I can say now, you'll loose a lot of time for lifting.
Eat a lot of food man, the more you train, the more you eat. Find your calorie maintenance, add a few hundred extra for surplus.
You'll be surprised how much you can gain in a short period of time.

I've been training for almost a year and a half, I've gone from 85kg to 98kg in that time.
Still can see the outline of my abs. Even if that's not important to you, don't go getting to fluffy. Keep up cardio of some kind if you start seeing excess.

See what you can learn in a year.

Check out my signature to see some of the changes, I've made.
I haven't posted pictures in about 6 months, so they'll be going up towards the end of December after my first cut.

If srs and only 15.. no rush mane. No way.

Still growing. Start out easy. Trust me, your older self will thank you for it.

Try calisthenics or gymnastics :p