• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

kal-el

I have a bunch of equipment for sale, some of it is on the Gold Coast and some of it is in Greenbank. Pick up only, I may deliver for a cost to local areas, will not organise postage.

Squat rack, it has a small footprint, cant OH press inside. It was originally made to be bolted down, solid steel construction. Bought it from gymcare, so it is a commercial rack. $150

Colored Aussie strength bumper plates. 6x25kg, 6x20kg, 8x10kg, 4x5kg. $3.40/kg. virtually brand new, have some storage/moving marks on them. The lot for $1150

Have a set of brand new pendlay V2 econo plates as well, I think 5-25kg but I will confirm and list price here.

ABC barbell $300 also virtually brand new.

Old school dumbbells 10-25kg, 2.5 increments. $270

Aussiestrength predator 2 sled, $200

Alphafit 2 tier rack, with solid pan on top $350 (cost $500), is the long version. can fit 500kg of bumpers on bottom shelf.

home made prowler $50 needs a clean up has some surface rust- $50

45 deg back ext $40

Message me here or call/text me on 0418161769

Attachments

• 20150410_134141.jpg
    20150410_134141.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited: