• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Neither is getting under 200kg and squatting it
I've done it countless times, so have plenty of others

[MENTION=4221]Sticky[/MENTION];

I can see this differs from a bodybuilders cut, or what I know of a bodybuilder's cut.
Would a cut like this work for a bodybuilder? I can imagine, it'd make you look dry.

I'm not well informed regarding cuts, especially things like water depletion.

@Sticky;

I can see this differs from a bodybuilders cut, or what I know of a bodybuilder's cut.
Would a cut like this work for a bodybuilder? I can imagine, it'd make you look dry.

This is mainly concerned with water not long term fat loss puggy.

I don't know if I'd be advising anyone to drink 4 litres of water within an hour

why did you quit being a cop?your family have been chasing me around too.i dont think you should do that anymore.you dont seem like a very nice chap to me.

Last edited:
[MENTION=4221]Sticky[/MENTION];

I have no idea to be honest, the only thing I know about BB is they wear little undies lol.

I worked with Stan Efferding to build my cut protocol, who is an ex-IFBB pro.... I'll shoot him a text and see if it's similar between BB and PL.

Bodybuilders completely deplete, refeed carbs over two days, then fat load with high sodium foods and just enough water
They stop eating / drinking when they can't vacuum pose

If this technique is about drying out then this is still very useful.
I can see however it is not permanent fat loss at the level a body builder needs.

Just got this back from Stan.

8800beeae9e6502db21a880c181eca50.jpg