• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

spartacus

inspired by von, who wanted to have a bench comp for reps on 140kg that he was guaranteed to win, I propose a comp for most reps on bodyweight bench.

But reps have to full range and locked out, no bouncing, and little pause between reps.

Example of passable form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHZpm1ZHoAs

please film from front or back so we can clear view of lockouts.

I'll enter the 100-101kg division in the 44-45yo category for those whose name starts with V. How big is the trophy?.

Does this count or does it have be less than two years old?

27 x 100kg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtYLOnjCRjw

Please make it legitimate you old fart.Firstly we have no idea how heavy those plates are,they moved like styrofoam.Please weigh and calibrate in front of a camera.Secondly advanced hair, yeah yeah.Thirdly please weigh your considerable bulk as well,from this angle and judging the size of that cranium you look at least 120 kgs.
Thank you kindly sir.

Please make it legitimate you old fart.Firstly we have no idea how heavy those plates are,they moved like styrofoam.Please weigh and calibrate in front of a camera.Secondly advanced hair, yeah yeah.Thirdly please weigh your considerable bulk as well,from this angle and judging the size of that cranium you look at least 120 kgs.
Thank you kindly sir.
I believe you missed the full stop in your name?

I'll get in on this at some stage... Never go for max reps so will be interesting for my own knowledge
I'd like to think I'll get 15-20 at 77.5

currently weighing about 66 kgs..give or take a few kgs but take my word on it.i could probably get about 50-60..ill get a vid up of me lifting said weight.