• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Im starting to get the courage up to have a go since you keep disqualifying stronger people for hardly any reason at all.

Last edited:
no,not really.Even you could beat me..i think..Chris for your age you are a very strong presser..bodyweight id do about 15-20.im better at repping than maxs tho.

Last edited:
I did it from an angle of 45 degrees so you can see that my bum is still on the bench and legs aren't moving. all you need to do is check the elbow position relative to the safeties each time its fully extended. filming from behind is going to miss the cheats like arse off the bench and movement of feet. If you want to look up my clacker then fine I can do it from the front.

Personally don't see any issues filming it from there, can clearly see the form but it's not my comp.
If I was going to complain about anything, it would be that it didn't look like full lockout in the first few early reps but that's probably just from cranking them out so quickly

I can't take many more setbacks like this. I really need the prize money. How else am I supposed to feed my family?

I can't take many more setbacks like this. I really need the prize money. How else am I supposed to feed my family?

Start selling Mexican steroids. Bloke in an earlier thread is looking for some deca tren and sus. Of course you'll need an alias so you cannot be accused of cheating by others. Your new forum name could be Andy_Rogen. Our new government is all for entrepreneurship, the small business minister may be able to provide a grant to get your operation off the ground.

probably in your best interests to retire from any more competitions on this board.Its obvious Sparty will think up another excuse to disallow,why bother?

Yeah i think maybe its better to invest your precious time catching those young jacked and tanners running a cycle or two at the local gym rather than bothering with silly competitions that noone pays any attention to..Your work is done here, friend.I dont want to see your emotions played with in such a manner.

I'll get in on this one. 103.5kg in the mornings.
i've got recent vids of 112.5 x 4 and 115 x 3. (really wished i filmed the 115 x 5 haha).
i think 8 good reps could be done. again, this will be completed post comp. haha

Tested the waters this morning. Didn't bother recording as I wasn't planning on pushing it and went heavier than my bw just as a test.

80kg x 15.... Weighed in at 75.8kg so should be on the right side of 75 next week, aiming for 20-25 reps. Lightweights have definitely got an advantage in this one :D