• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
currently weighing about 66 kgs..give or take a few kgs but take my word on it.i could probably get about 50-60..ill get a vid up of me lifting said weight.

excellent, full reps, little pause, and film from behind or front so we can view lockouts for each rep.

Please make it legitimate you old fart.Firstly we have no idea how heavy those plates are,they moved like styrofoam.Please weigh and calibrate in front of a camera.Secondly advanced hair, yeah yeah.Thirdly please weigh your considerable bulk as well,from this angle and judging the size of that cranium you look at least 120 kgs.
Thank you kindly sir.

this guy haha.. ^ :D

where is shrek or admin, this guy's iq is far too low for AusBB.

Lest we forget Sparty.lest we forget.Pls stop with these half assed comps too unless theres something tangible involved.You seem like a man who could come up with some financial motivation.Would help spruce up the place.im quite happy to put my money where my mouth is and donate something to get the ball rolling.Of course you being a lawyer and all and completely trustworthy(smirk)im sure you could handle the funds without misappropriating.

Last edited:
Please make it legitimate you old fart.Firstly we have no idea how heavy those plates are,they moved like styrofoam.Please weigh and calibrate in front of a camera.Secondly advanced hair, yeah yeah.Thirdly please weigh your considerable bulk as well,from this angle and judging the size of that cranium you look at least 120 kgs.
Thank you kindly sir.

How dare you accuse me of using Styrofoam plates. They are made out of balsa wood which is much heavier.

Been bald since I was 20. Been looking for someone to take down on the anti-discrimination and equal opportunity thing.....you'll do.

How dare you accuse me of using Styrofoam plates. They are made out of balsa wood which is much heavier.

Been bald since I was 20. Been looking for someone to take down on the anti-discrimination and equal opportunity thing.....you'll do.

Bald men can be studly too,just probing for vanity weakness Boss.Spartys a bit too quick on the trigger to get me eliminated,thats duly noted.Unfortunately for him im ethereal and formless,i can survive banhammers.

Please don't report me to the records committee. I weighed a couple for Gerry on certified crane scales. As I have used up all of the lead sinkers in my fishing tackle box to make these balsa wood plates look authentic, please don't ask me weigh any more. The hollow cardboard Olympic bar I use can't support these so now I'm down a set of 20's.

eee989949138d23b2afd91f97367bb44_zpsj4sajqwc.jpg

b8464dc8cf127b76517fe91e81957cdf_zpswtz6pu7j.jpg

Vonfram, how did you get so strong without being an amateur endocrinologist? Do you have an occupation that requires a great deal of physical strength?

Vonfram, how did you get so strong without being an amateur endocrinologist? Do you have an occupation that requires a great deal of physical strength?

About 30 years of lifting. My bench was always good but it took 12 years to the first time I nailed 180 so there's no fast gains here. It took nearly 10 years to add 100kg to my squat, having been a distance runner all through school years.

There were some incredible natural trainers around who made me look weak. There was one bloke when I was at uni who could do more than 20 reps on 180 genuine Olympic style squats and he wouldn't have weighed 90kg and had the diet of a hippy. Yet his max squat was only about 230. A track and field guy I knew could power clean three plates and dead lifted 600lbs for reps quite easily.

Then there were those at Curtin uni and the old Golds Gym in northbridge. I was completely awe struck by them. Sure, they had blood noses during training and looked a bit yellow around the eye balls but when you see a monster doing overhead triceps extensions with 100kg the image just sticks and I can't say I find anyone at all impressive any more.

Holy shit I wanna check out golds gym in northbridge just to get a glimpse of a 100kg tricep extension!

Von has an awesome bench but his squat is just "good" and his deadlift is "ok".Theres something to be said for guys who make 1 lift a priority over the other 2.Its extremely difficult to be proficient at all 3.No offence intended Von.You are a strong dude.Competitive strong?Probably?I hate to sound like a broken record but id love to see this dude on the platform.

who are you to criticise von, no one care about how you get a total, whether from two good lifts or three. Von would probably kick your ass when it comes to a total.

who are you to criticise von, no one care about how you get a total, whether from two good lifts or three. Von would probably kick your ass when it comes to a total.

well i cant bench 180 with a pause,man thats heavy shit.im not scared of his squat and would probably eat both his squat and dead up if i went to 105.Im pretty short.105 i would be a chunky monkey.I think he would make a good master lifter so i try to encourage.

Nice of you to live vicariously through his achievements.knob.

lols man,give yourself an reward uppercut then.Theory is where u are at your best.Id most likely never compete against him anyway.He is pretty fricken good looking at his log.