• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
The $20 trick is something of an urban legend, but many people use it regularly and say it works. If you’ve ever tried it, we want to know what happened.
The idea is this: You slip a $20 note to a hotel agent, they quietly accept and give you an awesome room upgrade

Would be interested to know if it works.
We stay often at 5 star, never a sniff of an upgrade unless i pay lots more

once tried to bribe a guy at the airport in uganda to upgrade me to business on the way home. kunt didnt even take it, first time for everything..

Most hotels have such a huge markup that if you bitch and moan about anything they'll upgrade you or give you free wine/breakfast/tours.

We stay often at 5 star

Look at Mr.Fancypants here! lol

Ive never asked for an upgrade, but have emailed or rung ahead saying its our anniversary or birthday or something. Dont think Ive got an upgrade, but a box of chocolates on the bed has been well received!

customer service in aus is fucking atrocious, why give a fuck when your being paid 10x what your worth

Yep! Sometimes you're made to feel as though you're putting the person out, or they're doing you a favour, by them serving you a coffee! lol

I agree with last two posts, but also managers should be picking this up and getting rid of poor performers.

The Yanks sure do customer service alot better than we do

They sure do.

One thing I fucking hate is people here in Aus expecting tips. They already get paid more than they are worth. Here is a tip, if you want to be paid more than what you currently are put the work in and get a better job.

Has the $20 been revised due to the rates of inflation? Maybe its worth a fiddy now.

Does the "I'm here to celebrate a divorce mmkay" trick not work anymore??

Never been suggested of a tip in australia

In fact if i do tip its my own accord and then i find the service and respecr drops

So now i dont tip or provide positive feedback generally

Australia is a nice place and famous to. But personally I have no experience about it. MY uncle have a lot experience about it. Because he have been visited there many of the time in his whole life and had great time there with different places and destinations. He will love to go there again and again.

had some quality service in bondi yesterday at the barbers on glenayr.

while getting my head shaved this kunce literally stops every 2mins to have a conversartion with some fuck whit coming into the shop to say hi to him, even at one point fucking walks out the shop mid hair cut to speak to someone who walked past. then when he gets back takes a phone call! and to top it off he had no change when i paid so had to go to another shop in search of change.

the cherry was this dipshit is telling me how he is about to raise his prices by $10. was classic bondi service, acting like its an act of charity that they are performing a service for you. proper sick of these kunce

had some quality service in bondi yesterday at the barbers on glenayr.

while getting my head shaved this kunce literally stops every 2mins to have a conversartion with some fuck whit coming into the shop to say hi to him, even at one point fucking walks out the shop mid hair cut to speak to someone who walked past. then when he gets back takes a phone call! and to top it off he had no change when i paid so had to go to another shop in search of change.

the cherry was this dipshit is telling me how he is about to raise his prices by $10. was classic bondi service, acting like its an act of charity that they are performing a service for you. proper sick of these kunce

Which guy was it?