• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
D

davidslaton2015

I would like to know what your favorite steroid is.* I have been giving it some thought over the past couple of days, and with all the choices it seems hard to decide.* I mean, testosterone is THE steroid hormone, but there are so many options.* After a lot of deliberation, I have decided that my favorite is Equigan by Tornel.* It is boldenone, a steroid used for race horses.* After years of using it on and off, I have noticed that it keeps me lean.* There are also great gains in strength and speed.** And last but not least, it increases your sex drive.* That's very important, because the more gear you do, the more and better quality of pussy you get.

*https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rsezWgv7UEM

** I am interested in knowing what YOUR favorite steroid is.* If you could only pick one.
bb8d2ea914fe8abeb6ce7ff41d9ae978.jpg
09bd555993fd2a342c016577e12329a1.jpg

"That's important because the more gear you do the more and better quality pussy you get"

I like the guy, might have to jump on the Equi wagon myself.

And I thought you were more astute than that Gruntman

I'd like to think so too, but headlines promising "more and better quality pussy" makes me stand up like a meerkat and say "where have you been all my life?"

I'd like to think so too, but headlines promising "more and better quality pussy" makes me stand up like a meerkat and say "where have you been all my life?"
The original poster is just a knob trying to advertise his YouTube channel
He's probably posted the same thing on a hundred different websites, he's just a spammer