• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Travel is a great experience, and we should all be so lucky to see different parts of the world. But there are probably some places you’ve been that you felt were overrated or just weren’t what you expected.

Australia Zoo (Steve Irwin etc).
Biggest rip off i've ever encountered. $60 for an adult and $35 for a kid entry fee. Food was terrible and way over priced.
Steve would be turning in his grave if he knew what was going on there.

You had to walk thru 5, YES 5, souveneir shops as you walked around the place to get to the next exhibit. It was more about selling Bindy's DVD's than the animals. I still shake my head about that place now, 5 years on.....
We were so down about that place, all of us had really looked forward to visiting.
Can you tell its left a sour taste? lol

New York - expensive and overrated
Las Vegas - See above
Phuket - disgusting cess pit of human misery. Would only go if I was going to visit dr whatisname to get nandrolone packaged up as paracetamol

Las Vegas is awesome. Watchoo talkin bout bro?
Cheap too compared to NY. I've been 4 times and will still come back.

Loved USA but I didn't go to the cities. Out in the sticks with the hillbillies. Was great fun.

Tassie. Biggest shit hole I've been to along with Melbourne.

Vegas is good, been there about 6 or 7 times.

AUSTRIA - what a pretty looking kunce of a joint, have never been that bored in my life, absolutely nothing to do in the boring shit kunce of a joint, there is no beach, only lakes which are mosquito infested, no hot chicks to be seen, they put sour kraut in the kababs there and the beer is never cold.
Here is the list of thrills Austria has to offer:
The sound of music tour
The house Mozart was born in (didn't have Arnold's house when I was there)
Strap in and hold on :rolleyes:

Grunta's travel tip of the the month: "Avoid countries that finish with ...stan"

Traveling is one of my favorite passionate. I love it and visited many places all over the world. I want to go Paris, London and New York. These are my favorite destination for traveling. I would love to go there once in life.

All of the members have shared very good destinations where they want to go. I am also a traveler and love to visit various destinations in the world specially around USA. USA is a most prominent State where you can visit a large number of destinations. So I love to explore USA's Attractions.

Las Vegas was balls to the wall amazing, never had 4 days go so quick in my entire life in the Electric Daisy Carnival. I don't remember much of it either so it must have been mad. Just don't wander too far out of the main strip as it gets real sketchy real quick.

London is dirty as fuk, rubbish everywhere and the tube stinks like piss. Traffic is horrendous and the hectic habibs are all over the joint. Feels like I accidentally landed in Al Jareaazabab or something. Would not visit again/10!